NE~Starfall

IHATEMRJONS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Starfall

I havent talked to a single person who hasnt said that starfall is the best power a hero can have. Well i say u are all wrong, starfall is just a good power to hit maybe 30-50% of buildings and kill weak units, i mean it isnt to strong just u better make sure u have a amazing army behind that starfall. i mean u can just use sleep on the priestess of the moon and it is over in less then a blink of an eye.

And i have to say that Demon Hunter has the best power becasue wen he turns into a demon he has tons of hp and it almost looks like he attacks quicker, i am not 100% sure if he does attack quicker but it definatly looks like it, but anyway the demon is a very good thing to use on a 1v1 hero fight. and just for killing lots of units, but defenitly, it goes for the same thing, make sure u have an army behind that demon or ur dead

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
gah, I like the undead heros, not one of them is a great power by themselves, but they surely can wreck when they're together. The lich has death and decay, a similar effect of the starfall, and the dreadlord, it has the inferno, which is cool, not to mention the wait peroid for casting that is quick. Just about the time the first inferno shits the bed... the next one is ready to go.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Silynt Rage
gah, I like the undead heros, not one of them is a great power by themselves, but they surely can wreck when they're together. The lich has death and decay, a similar effect of the starfall, and the dreadlord, it has the inferno, which is cool, not to mention the wait peroid for casting that is quick. Just about the time the first inferno shits the bed... the next one is ready to go.
I know that UD have the best heros. Plus if u lose an army, or you kill alot of enemys you can raise 6 of em to fight for you with the DK. Plus they are all good starting heros, deathcoil for healing, Frostnova for hit and runs, (like right after a battle, a hero with like 10 health is hiding in his base, run in nova then run out) and DL with sleep and the whole dual aura.

UD are the super power of waarcraft 3

Undead_Wraith

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i ususually get demon hutner first tech fast get ptom then pump ryads outy so i creep i can get lvl 6 for both at lyk the same time so demon gets focused on and the preistess ownes with the starfall i once kuilled 3 armies with my 2 lvl 10 heroes ptom n dh

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
DH first works really well, cos it can deal more dmg than Starfall can in the long run and kills heroes easily. Which distracts them from Starfall, and rips them apart. It's true it's weak, but look at this: true murder against workers.

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
the demon hunter dosnt attack faster in demon form IT ALREADY ATTACKS VERY FAST but it gains the advantage of range in demon mode, plus it kicks ass with that %30 miss rate for emeny units

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
kotg's lvl6 spell is under used...I was playing a 4 vs 4 and my whole team was ne, we each got a potm and 2 kotg and 2 dh....got them all to lvl 6 and starfalled, tranquiled and demoned them to a horrible loss.....the tranqul was healing faster than they could attack, and they weren't attacking the potm either, going after the 2 dh's.....such good memories

SkTiGeRJS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
fuckyou.com
you dont really have a have a big army with ur deomon hunter. In a 1vs1 game i beat my enemys 7 huntress's, 3 archers, and a level 4 hero with just my level 8 demon hunter(which had a 2 crowns of kings). :)

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
kotg's lvl6 spell is under used...I was playing a 4 vs 4 and my whole team was ne, we each got a potm and 2 kotg and 2 dh....got them all to lvl 6 and starfalled, tranquiled and demoned them to a horrible loss.....the tranqul was healing faster than they could attack, and they weren't attacking the potm either, going after the 2 dh's.....such good memories
I found Healing Wards better. They don't consume mana and you can get several at once. It's true they don't heal buildings, but that's what workers are for.

iAM[ddR]unk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.clanddr.vze.com
i dont know. starfall can definitely help when youre in a huge battle and your other units are fighting also. i mean starfall isnt so great that you can do it alone, oh no

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
We can be divided: Starfall lovers and haters. Haters: Starfall is no easier to counter than D&D and stuff like Blizzard and all that.

cp_terran

Reaction score
starfall great when you have a hug unit shield in front of her. Or a potion of invurnablity ;-)

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
if u had anti magic web on the Priestess, would it still be targetable by spells after it uses starfall?

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I didn't realize Potions of Invulnerability were buyable... Are they? :confused:

In any case, you need a way to protect your PotM in any kind of game against UD. Their hero killing methods can be murder on the PotM, from Sleep Abuse to Triple Nuke.

Often, however, I just go DH first so I don't have to worry as much about these. Just gotta endure the annoying Sleeps (which I don't see much since most UD players seem quite discouraged against using DL against NE 1v1).

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
u know what else is annoying? this one game, i had like 5 or so of the frost dudes that can cast blizzard, and i raped this one dudes army totally with those guys!

SharpSho0ter.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Have you ever been in a huge game thats lasted forever and some asshole has towered his base with like 300 towers but has a small army of long range siege? i have, you cant get into him his siege will get to urs and get you out, so i simply went and creeped my potm, bought a invuln potion starfalled and killed all his stuff and it was over.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
PotMs devastate Towers, just get Potion of Invulnerability and use it, then let Starfall rip in front of the Towers, like many say..... It works better than D&D and Earthquake. I also had another PotM ally who also did the same thing..... It didn't take long to chase everyone out.

On the other hand, lasting for so long = murder for the PotM, so people throw stuff at it..... adding to its low HP as well.

Vinny04

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
to me its awsome.. i was playing a game be4 and looked like i was gonna lose but it was me and my 2 other team mates and we all had starfall and just messed the enimies up and won..

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Triple Starfall? Oh man, I've only done double.....

Starfall is scary to face without counters, I'm sure you should know that.