NE~Rush?

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
haha man i cannot even fathom helping you there..id say bu harrassing with a DH or KofG...NE were not made to rush..they were meant to be rushed with defend..mwhahahaha

lol

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd suggest using the KoTG with his Nature thing.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
KotGs with FoN will work, if you really want to. NE doesn't strike early; it's a slow attacker and late hitter.

Mods, to NE ToL

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Use your buildings even if they are slow :)

SkTiGeRJS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
fuckyou.com
I've building rushed before and I won, I built 4 Ancient of Wars outside the guys base and i crawled in with the building and kotg with entangling roots and killed his hero and the units were even easier to kill

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well, lots of AoWs can't hold up a DH with Archers and Dryads. My DH held off an AoW until my Orc ally decided I'd suffered enough and hit 'em with Quake. Man, almost died.

JBWT3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Archer rushes are possible sometimes but rare because they are easy to take out if they have footies with defend and that evil Mountain king... You will never succede in rushing an orc player unless he is an absolute noob (or if you get him with ancients i guess but like x42bn6 said... its not much of a rush as it is more of a crawl ) You could possibly get another NE player... but they will prob have hunts and archers by the time you get to their base. its possible to get undead unless he has a lich with Nova, or lots of ghouls and a DK, or a dreadlord with carrion swarm, or any kind of spirit tower.

Pretty much what im saying is dont NE rush cuz it is incredibly hard. I can only see it working vs. people lower than level 8-9 maybe.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I don't see many NE players winning early now, except in 1.02 (or was it 1.03?), where Dryads became the worst nightmares of many.

Orcs win against Ancients so bad. Just Pillage the hell out of Ancients, and a major cooldown negates the massive 49-60 damage dealt with Nature's Blessing.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Orcs have an auto defence that makes it almost impossible to successfuly rush them. Burrows kill all early rushes when combined with the right units.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
That gets the going tough for many. I don't enjoy rushing early against any race with NE, for the sake that they don't employ any offensive tactics 'cept the DH. You could probably Hunt rush but I don't find many of those working.

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
Yea.....NE arent really capable of a good rush, although you can get archers out pretty quickly....you really cant call that a rush though...

ShadowStealer87

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Shiz is right warden is good for rush. If u want during night time go with some archers and attacking then hide then attack then hide. its nice but u have to be careful. USE MICRO SKILLS

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
HELLO MANA BURN! Sometimes it pays to cover your tracks "Shiz".

ShadowStealer87

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea i always forget about wisp's taking mana, but i always remember the damage done to summoned units. I love the Warden but she doesn't have enough health. hopefully bnet will changed that in next patch. but yea warden is good for rush and whats even better is when she is lvl to have blink and shadow ?? um wtf i forgot the name, oh well with that u can jump in nail there hero and jump out.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShadowStealer87
yea i always forget about wisp's taking mana, but i always remember the damage done to summoned units. I love the Warden but she doesn't have enough health. hopefully bnet will changed that in next patch. but yea warden is good for rush and whats even better is when she is lvl to have blink and shadow ?? um wtf i forgot the name, oh well with that u can jump in nail there hero and jump out.
The NE heroes' strength is in the Agility and Armor categories, not Health, so don't worry about getting HP increments, it won't happen. And what does the last part mean?