NE~PotM vs KotG

What's your NE hero order if you did Triple Hero?

• DH-PotM-KotG (Me)

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • DH-KotG-PotM (Many of you)

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Kotg-DH-PotM (Maybe)

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • KotG-PotM-DH (What!?)

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • PotM-DH-KotG (Maybe)

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • PotM-KotG-DH (*ouch* maybe)

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
No i love letting the enimies live... rgg of course it isnt but if i can kill a base with 23 hunts and a hero im fine

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
Yea, you can kill a base, but if they have millions of knights, griffs, chims, bears, etc....your screwed!
It would be wiser to mix up your units, and get more of each unit, that way you dont have to risk dying and losing on a counter.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I dont play solo, i play 3 player teams

~EdIt

BtW , aRe YoU sAyInG yOu CaN bEaT mE, oR yOu JuSt ThInK yOuR wIsEr¿

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
You talking to me???
I play 1v1, thats how you get better, you have to learn how to support yourself.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
You play 1v1 beacuse you need to get better, i dont. Im not trying to flame you or anything either.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Maybe so, but it doesn't teach you how to become a team player. You can play 1v1 all you like, and it will make you a better player, but it hardens you to make allies, and to share with them. But I myself am a 1v1 player, I just like it better. You have no one to worry about but yourself.

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
Yea, like what Chibi said, I dont like having to worry about my allies, I absolutely cant stand when my allies suck ass and we lose...
Also, I have good social skills so its not like its hard for me to play a 3v3 when I want to, I only usually play team games in tourneys though.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
The_Art_Of_War, why bump this? It was on page 2 anyway.....

Well, 1v1 I'd consider KotG second, but I still enjoy Trueshot more than Thorns.

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
x42bn6, what are you talking about??
The_Art_Of_War, why bump this? It was on page 2 anyway.....
Also, trueshot doesnt add all that much more damage to ranged attacks, although, I do have to say trueshot, combined with roar, makes one mulalating army.

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The_art_of_war how can you say trueshot doesnt add that much damage? if you fully tech archers, they do 36 damage without the aura, and 7 with it, meaning they now do 43 a pop instead of 36, thats 7 damage a shot extra, say each archer shoots 7 times before dying, thats 49 EXTRA damage per archer, 7 archers means 343 damage was dealt EXTRA by your archers, thats only if they die, and get in 7 shots each.

I would say 343 damage is fairly sweet : )

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i get kotg first with forces of nature for creeping and then i get potm with trueshot
i rarely use dh but maybe in 1v1 games

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
It all depends on the enemy. Orc, I go POTM; Undead, Demon Hunter; Human, KOTG; Night Elf, Demon Hunter.

Here's why I do this:

Orc: They are melee race. What they lack in ranged, you can take advantage of.
Undead: Their Hero's need every scrap of mana they can get, and early on Ghouls can be disposed of fairly easily with Immolation.
Human: They're units are average, and having Power of Nature will give you a meat wall while your archers pick off the remaining footies.
Night Elf: Demon Hunter can slaughter archers, and eat alot of mana while distracting the enemy as your archers pick them off.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shizo
The_art_of_war how can you say trueshot doesnt add that much damage? if you fully tech archers, they do 36 damage without the aura, and 7 with it, meaning they now do 43 a pop instead of 36, thats 7 damage a shot extra, say each archer shoots 7 times before dying, thats 49 EXTRA damage per archer, 7 archers means 343 damage was dealt EXTRA by your archers, thats only if they die, and get in 7 shots each.

I would say 343 damage is fairly sweet : )
That is obscene, but remember, Shizo, that most units have armour, and the reload time as well.

Wait, it's not that much.....

Add in Improved Bows and you have stuff out of nowhere too.