Not open for further replies.

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
Night Elf RT Build Orders

1) Send all 5 wisps to gold.
2) Queue up 3 wisps at tree and set rally point from tree to mine (Do those two moves within 2 OR 3 seconds).
3) From mine send one wisp to make altar, another to make altar and another to wood. This has to be done smoothly and with rhythm.
4) At this point say hi to others and find out the initial strategy of the team.

If you're going just arch to start. I usually queue up Priestess of the Moon
5) Keep queuing wisps at your tree and taking them out of your mine to either build or to go to wood (this way you never have an idle wisp)
6) Build an AoW
7) Then a second AoW right away when you have the gold
8) Then a second moon well.
9) While the second AoW and moon well are building you will be able to start queuing up archers, your food will be at 16/20 (don't queue anymore wisps if you hit that, you want room for to build 2 archers while waiting for that second moon well.

This is how you should look at this point.
Your tree of life, an altar, 2 AoW and 2 moon wells, your hero and 2 archers. In the next minute you will finish queuing 5 archers to fill your food to 30/30. At that point rush or creep like a mad man.

10) Your next objective is to build that hunters hall or upgrade your tree and start third moon well (timing is highly dependent on your plan) But that's an arch pumping machine and you upgrade with that as you go (the better you creep, the faster you upgrade). If you upgraded your tree the next two buildings will be your ancient of wind, rally them to your PotM and upgrade to hipporiders and build hippos for your archers

If you want to go to huntresses modify the above to this,
Get Keeper of the Grove (I prefer) or demon hunter.
6) Build your hunters hall
7) Then an AoW
8) Your second moon well
9) Another Aow
10) Your third moon well (now you have your huntress-pumping machine)

11) Then upgrade according to how the game is going.

You may need to pump out some archers with those hunts if your teammates didn't make antiair like they said they would until you can upgrade yourself to cover it. LOL

Note you want about 5 to 6 wisps on wood.

Some people might say that this strategy is to slow in the beginning but it's deceiving, because it keeps the units coming in a steady stream after the initial "machine" is made. Some people get units after the first AoW is made
Before they start the second AoW, but that just delays the better production of units.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Here is a fast tech for the NE. I borrowed it from siphon. :D

1) 4 wisps to Gold Mine, 1 makes Altar
2) 1st wisp out of tree makes Well
3) Next wisp to Gold Mine, keep making them
4) Make Wisps until you get to 14 food, hero makes 19
5) If you're making hunts you keep the wisps on wood until you have 160 wood, then you build Hall and AoW simultaneously, otherwise the wisp that finishes the moon well can make the AoW-- putting you at 18 food.
6) Another well
7) Just make archers non-stop, and when you have the extra resources tech the tree.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
OK..i see a couple B.O's but what if u decide to get a neutral hero isntead of a classic ne ? , the B.O is not the same.

Tavern Hero B.O.

Here it goes:

1. 4 wisps go to mine
2. 1 does well
3. Queue 3 wisps: First goes to wood, second goes gold, and third goes wood.
4. When the well is finished make an altar with the same wisp.
5. Keep making wips until u hit the 15 food mark. Place wisps on wood.
6. At 200 wood make: 1 hunters hall, 1 aow, second aow, and one well.
7. Make 2 more wisps-- to replace the ones taken by the 2 aow's
8. After that well finishes make another one.

as sugestion. depending on the distance of the tavern, accoring to ur base location, take a wisps from lumber when the altar hits around 600 HP(in the making) and send it towards the tavern.

they should be sincronized and after it arrived to be able to take straight out your desired hero.

start making hunts....and go harass or either creeping (depends on the hero u chosen)

Status
Not open for further replies.