• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rdezel

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
NE hero strat

Ive done this strat and found it highly effective.... creep a hut then buy 1 invisable potion, and as many health potions as possable...(i usually do this with DH) then goto enemies base and go crazy on his peons...if his hero is creeping he'll teleport back wasting his teleport, fight untill the last heath is used and use the invisibility ( most of the time there dumb and think you teleported so he'll want to attack you....and this point give him some time to 1/2 head down then attack his peons again, he'll either head back ( in which case you always can teleport if your gonna die) or he'll try to goto ur base and try to kill you in which case you will probably have more units and more $
....either ways this strats a winner in my book

SharpSho0ter.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I AWALYS get the DH because it just owns for harassing.... but kotg is good for that too, they can both do the same job. just 1 difference. DH has more health :)

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
well kotg is great for rush but if you cc u should get DH

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The both have good speed and attack. their spells are great for harassement

You can always tell your playing a newb when he rushes with a POTM lol

LiQuiD-OnE

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: NE hero strat

Originally posted by Rdezel
Ive done this strat and found it highly effective.... creep a hut then buy 1 invisable potion, and as many health potions as possable...(i usually do this with DH) then goto enemies base and go crazy on his peons...if his hero is creeping he'll teleport back wasting his teleport, fight untill the last heath is used and use the invisibility ( most of the time there dumb and think you teleported so he'll want to attack you....and this point give him some time to 1/2 head down then attack his peons again, he'll either head back ( in which case you always can teleport if your gonna die) or he'll try to goto ur base and try to kill you in which case you will probably have more units and more $
....either ways this strats a winner in my book
sounds good i might actually try it out :)

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
DH is most used, KotG next, but PotM no. For me, you'll see a level 10 DH thundering towards you, with stars crashing beside it.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well, despite all those I see using DH-KotG-PotM, I went DH-PotM-KotG. Could do with something I don't really like about Bears too early. Usually Hunts do much of the brunt, while Trueshot starts kicking in.

DemonMaRine

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
when i play ne... i do diff strats all the time =/, sometimes i go dh hunts and then pump the dryads while training the kotg, but other times, i go dh with hunts and potm with archers (good strat) potm for starfall, and before i go starfall, i get as many healing potions as i can, then an invis potion so i can get out if need be

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
dh isnt almost a must use, its always used , mainly as first hero, somtimes as second, but i have never seen a night elf player win a match without DH.
I saw that happening, before he got creamed by me. :D

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
Rdezel, very nice strategy! I'll have to try that out some time...
Another good reason to get DH as your first hero, his ultimate is the most kickass of all! It makes him practiacally invincible, due to the major hit point regeneration, + he gets a ranged attack that can hit air, AND increased hit points....what could be better?
He can tank a whole base by himself (just the base, not the army, although he can take out pretty much a whole army by himself). The only way there gonna bring him down is if they single him out and target all attacks to him, in which case your backup should be owning, and you should have some pots to heal..

Status
Not open for further replies.