Ne mirror

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
NtRik_ said:
I agree, when you get htat panda out and its drunken *****er, you could probly pwn the hunts and glaives (glaive throwers)

and how can you repair over like 3 glaives hitting building at once? seems imspossible :p
glaive thrower's dmg is relatively low compared to other siege units (44.5 avg only), costs 210 gold, 65 wood... and takes big time to be produced. i don't believe you have all that wood supply for , 2 AoW, hunts and glaive throwers, all for a *RUSH*. If you do have the wood, then you have some LOT of wisps, and then you have no food / gold either for all that. just in case, your strat is not for rushing, it's for a normal mid-game attack, where i'd have already teched and got my panda/dryads out...maybe an MG =)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
LuNa[eP] said:
glaive thrower's dmg is relatively low compared to other siege units (44.5 avg only), costs 210 gold, 65 wood... and takes big time to be produced. i don't believe you have all that wood supply for , 2 AoW, hunts and glaive throwers, all for a *RUSH*. If you do have the wood, then you have some LOT of wisps, and then you have no food / gold either for all that. just in case, your strat is not for rushing, it's for a normal mid-game attack, where i'd have already teched and got my panda/dryads out...maybe an MG =)
ehh... not relaly, you look at things too much of theory alike, I start making glaive throwers from one of my AoW after I get 4 hunts.

I dont know, maybe you see things different than I do, because once I run into enemy's base, I dont leave for a long time =/

but by the time I throw in those glaive throwers, and you're not at tier 2 nor have Panda around, you'd be dead meat. I doubt you'd be able to hit tier 2 and have pandas,

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
you'd probly own me anyways in micro, mine's like freaking rusty, but ill try out,

just whisper or find me on Ntrik_@Azeroth, I might go on tomorrow or something.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
LuNa[eP] said:
theorycraft, suckz.
meet me @ bnet for fun =)
soh.lamento @ azeroth
or
ladyiris @ azeroth too
Okamizu_sama@Azeroth

Theorycraft is lame, its done by people who don't know what the **** they are doing until they either die or realize that thier strategy won't get them many wins.