NE~meh, n00b archer question

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Are you joking, or do you truly not know....

Biske

Reaction score
Just to get some kicks outta us...well, considering you've been here a long time, I thought you'd know small things like this, but "Mass" anything means your going to produce that unit, and only that unit, in large quantities, like if you say your gunna mass Archers, your gunna make as many as you can before you go and attack. Got it?

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Chibi
considering you've been here a long time
heh, how many post do I have in the wcIII section? like two?. I play Diablo 2, but I ran out of things to do so I tried wcIII, and I have only been playing for a couple of days, so of course im going to be a n00b at it

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
mass archers can own in team games i usually can get like 20 when ppl are ready to rush it is awesome if ur partners get alot of meat for rush

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
I usually start with mass archers, and tech to hippos, so that way I dont have to make any extra archers.

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah, but some people interpret things differently, like some people will say massing is a unit type that makes up the majority of your army, for example if a moron had 3 heros 1 melee unit, 1 ranged, and 1 air unit, then their heros would be the majority of their army..

I know its stupid but im suffering from severe brain fartage....

Biske

Reaction score
Shizo, that was just stupid bout the Heros. You can't mass Heros, massing applys to non-hero types only.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Lol shizo.. the food cap max is 90, but yeah, once on at, we each got 15 archers and rushed, it was a 3v3 btw

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Frozen throne???Must be cus im thinking of rein of chaos, sorry

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Ah thank you. I wish warcraft was like starcraft. 200 ...uhhhhh

Jedi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol, yes.. that would be nice... hehe... think of all the possibilities... mass everything... lol... that would be very scary... complete lag... very annoying... but fun... hehe... gotta stop rambling... oh, btw, i am leaving today and i won't be back for like, two weeks... just to let you guys know...

Jedi

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Chibi you are the last person in the world to try and attempt to make fun of anyone with an IQ higher then yours, i said MORONS that get 3 heros, 1 ranged, 1 melee, and 1 air unit, if they did that, do you honestly think they would know what massing was? and what units could be considered massed?

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Milita! Lol, mabye i should try that. Build a few town halls outside thier base. Really , and unit could be massed. Like you get 3 groups of 12 of a unit. Ghouls... archers anything that needs [2] food