NE~Is the 'great' Chim extinct?

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ifound that using faeries with mountain giants and warden is succesful if you have the time to upgrade and get enough out, but who does?

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
nevergoingback, I upgrade......
Its all in how you harass....if you can distract them long enough, than your good to go.

NerullReaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
http
Ive realized the Mountain Giants is one of the leet ground units now if you get him quickly and fully upgraded.Espaically if you have war club,there like the seige tank of WC3.I thought tauren where tough till I saw Mountain Giants.But people dont use them much,ive always wondered why.

On harrassing,first time I did it.I owned,I had Farseer,was orc,obviously.Anyways and I harrased over and over,till I got tauren and shaman,very good combo if ya ask me.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
What the MG lacks is probably the fact you don't get them quick enough. Bears on the other hand follow a quick path through. Plus they can insanely heal and Roar in DotC form. MGs on the other hand I think were to shield Hunts (unarmored, y'see) with Taunt while Hunts starting bumping Glaives everywhere.

And harassing here in the NE forum <> FS.

blink_penguin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually, after reading some of his rant thread, ive come to the conclusion that he/she is an idiot who is just here to annoy people (reminds me of my first posts <wipes fake tear>). So maybe we should just ignore him?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
If he was technically joking he'd be in even more trouble for posting something useless.

Otherwise, don't double post.

Anyway.....

I do remember a time where Chims ruled over everything in 1.00. Nobody wanted me to go NE 'cos I'd just ruin bases to bits with Hippos to hit the Air. I think what ruined them was the rise of the Dryad and the new importance of Ranged. Too, it doesn't hit air and would've been better as medium melee.

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah, thats the major disadvantage....that it cant hit air....
But i still think chims own with DotT and hippos for aa, and fraire with DotT.