• humans?

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

ShadowStealer87

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Anyone who says undead isn't the best is a noob everyone knows undead is. Undead start off with a ghoul and all they need is there hero and they can summon buildings which is more efficient. grab a few more ghouls and then you're ready to rush.
Oh and whoever said Human was an idiot i don't use UD anymore but everyone knows undead would get to your base b4 you even have any footies.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ShadowStealer, don't double post.
And this is old.....

Originally posted by ShadowStealer
Anyone who says undead isn't the best is a noob everyone knows undead is. Undead start off with a ghoul and all they need is there hero and they can summon buildings which is more efficient. grab a few more ghouls and then you're ready to rush.
Oh and whoever said Human was an idiot i don't use UD anymore but everyone knows undead would get to your base b4 you even have any footies.
Hmph, I'd like to see Ghouls out rush a fast built Barracks and MK/Arch coming out. Claping Peasants, Blizzarding Peasants, and the Crypt isn't as fast as 3 Peasants working on a Barracks at once.
Originally posted by ShadowStealer
oh and no ancients are not good to rush with cause if your rush fails your screwed
*snigger* Any Ancient 'rush' is a crawl, so don't even think it's sucky, since it don't exist anymore.

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ne are good to rush and even if it fails its no big deal since u already have def cuz ancients can attack while they are rooted now
only time i have trouble when i get rushed is when i get rushed with archers or any other ranged units :(

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
OoO iM cOoL tO. Lol, personaly, this just works for me anyway> Nightelf, they are better than footies ezily. USally i dont rush but when i do i get about 6-7 archers. on at we all got 7 archers and rushed. It worked :)

~Edit

W00+ W00+ Page 2 !! lol
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by 2 people WOOT WOOT!!

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uh, how do you figure night elf is better then footman? by the time you get 5 hunts, they can easily have 15 footman, 15 footman own 5 hunts, backup the footman with a warden mountain king or archmage and your army is done for, forget the moon wells, they only do so much..

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
No im saying archers are better than footies. They might end up with 7 or so footies, you only having 5-6 archers and easily kill them. And with a wand of negotion, dispel.!!

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShadowStealer87
how are archers better than footies? footies are stronger and have better armor. Explain?
Archers + Trueshot = nuts when hit and run.

Plus the Archers' damage can be extended beyond 45 when fully upgraded.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Yeah but if u catch up to the archers, you can say bye bye. They are so weak in HP. and their damage needs to be upgraded. starting off they are crap.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yeah, gotta hate Defend when that happens.....

Nevertheless, the DH is often a challenge for that when it happens. Just keep it away from the MK.

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok, you guys seem to consider huntresses as a melee unit, i just have a question, since most people consider hunts as melee, but in game they are described as an "agile short ranged" unit, does defend still reduce the damage, i woudl think so becuz they are classified as range.

but that isnt my main question, the question is for me, does defend reduce the bouncing glaives damage?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shizo
ok, you guys seem to consider huntresses as a melee unit, i just have a question, since most people consider hunts as melee, but in game they are described as an "agile short ranged" unit, does defend still reduce the damage, i woudl think so becuz they are classified as range.

but that isnt my main question, the question is for me, does defend reduce the bouncing glaives damage?
Defend does not reduce all "range type" attacks. it reduces piercing attacks. since hunts are normal, they do normal damage, and i am sure the glaive does too.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Read the Defend description... Reduces Piercing attacks to 30%. Hunts aren't piercing enough said. Gryphons are ranged, not piercing.

About the rushing, I'd go with Undead definitely. Like Pan said, the 3 peasant altar is overrated. Like he said, that is 3 less people mining / harvesting, and losing money while building it. And the fact that you will need a farm if you want to get anything besides a hero and 7 peasants, so you'll need to divert more guys into that. And pretty much you'll get your hero out the fastest but nothing will happen with it.

Undead - Can summon buildings, pop up an altar and ziggurat and later a crypt. PLUS you already start with an extra unit (ghoul). Human may be able to get the fastest hero but not the best RUSH. We did say rush not hero rush, right?

ShadowStealer87

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you know the funny thing is even if undead or human or whatever u think is good for rushing. I never plan to use anything else than NE and this is the Netol so how would u rush with NE not how good u think UD is, Citric.