Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

jetlee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
HoW tO rUsH wiT NE....?

Hey ppls!sups sups!im just new to battleforums and this mai first post...well anyways wat are ure "professional" advice and tips on rushing wit the ne...the fastest race?

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
the fastest race isn't the NE, it's the humans, humans can build buildings the fastest, they can use multiple peasants to build a building, I'd love to see someone out-rush a human.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
so you're saying that 3 peasants on a barracks isn't as fast as 1 acolyte on a crypt? I find that hard to believe...

Where is Psychotic... I'd love for you to prove that to him in a 1v1.

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Humans all the way...Build things incredibly fast...

IHATEMRJONS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
none of u guys will agree with me but of course it has to be orc, with such strong grunts u just cant beat them, 4 grunts can kill 8 ghouls

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I experianced that first hand....Ugh....although they did hack....oh well...just a map hack that got them banned

jetlee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
rushing secrets

lol...thanks guys fo ur advice!but rite now i think ne is the best to rush wit bic mass hunts in the begenning is unstoppable as well as mass archers wit potm is quite deadly...as long as u know how to micro ur lil weak archers out of harms way of ugly grunt axes and so forth...the best strategy in team games (if u want to hero rush in the beginning)...is to get a demon hunter(for killing enemy heros, a paladin so it can heal all of ur heros during the rush and a farseer wit some wolves would help alot...there are other variations to this as 2 paladins to heal each other or the deathknight wit some quick gouls would definatly win u a fast victory. anyways, there was this one game where our whole team was ne and we all got dh for heroes and we just rocked the night! We killed very single enemy hero and and stoped their building process as we got hunts and archers to back us up...it was some funny memories :p

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
huamns CANT be the best to rush. Lets see, Huamns spend what? 3 pesents on an alter right? thats 3 less mining gold/wood so your low on recources and one hero isn't going to take out a hero and militia/burrows/ghouls/moonwell

Think, a hero needs back up, like footman, cause if u run back to ur base cause ur attack failed, ur open for a counter. Also, humans get their hero out like 10 seconds before another player gets his hero rush.

In a replay, i got my dreadlord out when he got his archmage to my base on plunder isle and he used 3 peasents to fast build. I say leave one peasent building and get towers and footman.

Fuzzly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What? He tried to HR on plunder? ROFL. Plunder is one of the hardest maps to HR with the AM because the path to your opponents base is soooo long. 3 peasents on an alter is awesome if u HR. BLizzard your opponents peons, and you have succesfully screwed up his economy.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fuzzly
What? He tried to HR on plunder? ROFL. Plunder is one of the hardest maps to HR with the AM because the path to your opponents base is soooo long. 3 peasents on an alter is awesome if u HR. BLizzard your opponents peons, and you have succesfully screwed up his economy.
Well, in theat map you know the exact location of your enemy, and doesn't run the risk of running into troll berserkers and golems.

Blizzard is worthless, it does shit damage, and only a complete dumbass would let their peasents get killed.

jetlee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
ancients for rush?

Sup ppl!jetlee in the HOuse!well thanks pan_man fo ur expert advices...yo man i got one question fo u: Are ancients good for rushing??
i mean yeah i tried it and it works sucessfully 75% of the time when ur allies are their to help wit ur rushin. First off i would get 5 wisps to gold and pump out 10 wisps to lumber. Then i would tech to get the blessing upgrade to make ur ancients better. During the tech u should have enough gold to build 5 ancients so take 5 wisps near ur enemy's base(NEVER IN FRONT OF THEIR BASE) and start to build...it would be also useful to bring along 2 more wisps to build a alter & moonwell there so that ur allies heroes and u can come bak and heal without going back to ur bases. After taht, uproot all of ur ancients and ATTACK! while ur at it, dont forget to keep building and actually produce units bic if ur ancient attk fails.....ur ****ed....

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Re: ancients for rush?

Originally posted by jetlee
Sup ppl!jetlee in the HOuse!well thanks pan_man fo ur expert advices...yo man i got one question fo u: Are ancients good for rushing??
i mean yeah i tried it and it works sucessfully 75% of the time when ur allies are their to help wit ur rushin. First off i would get 5 wisps to gold and pump out 10 wisps to lumber. Then i would tech to get the blessing upgrade to make ur ancients better. During the tech u should have enough gold to build 5 ancients so take 5 wisps near ur enemy's base(NEVER IN FRONT OF THEIR BASE) and start to build...it would be also useful to bring along 2 more wisps to build a alter & moonwell there so that ur allies heroes and u can come bak and heal without going back to ur bases. After taht, uproot all of ur ancients and ATTACK! while ur at it, dont forget to keep building and actually produce units bic if ur ancient attk fails.....ur ****ed....
Thats good, but you tech straight and could leave u open for an attack, so i would like build a hero just to protect then attack in the same manner.

iAM[ddR]unk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.clanddr.vze.com
first off, work on the title, thats really gay how you put WoW iM cOoL..anyway i think undead is..ghouls rock and one acolytes can start making multiple buildigns in a matter of seconds.

Mottso

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I find orcs the best for rushing if you do it right grunts can pretty much handle anythin in the first couple battles of the game do to their supperior strength, but you must micro well to accomplish it. Unless you play the undead get those hunts up 3or4 2 archers in the back get KOTG thorns aura and you pretty much can beat down his army of gouls on the early rush. Ive never had a problem with it.

SharpSho0ter.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
UD can summon 4 buildings with 1 acolyte, making thier farm/barracks come out b4 the damn humans who have to make 4 farms just to get up to what 2 ziggerauts can do, and since UD ghouls come out faster than a footman id have to say that UD are best at rushing

SharpSho0ter.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
UD can summon 4 buildings with 1 acolyte, making thier farm/barracks come out b4 the damn humans who have to make 4 farms just to get up to what 2 ziggerauts can do, and since UD ghouls come out faster than a footman id have to say that UD are best at rushing

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Ouch, double post...

Yeah, that's true, but Humans are the best at the start, for those that survive until the later game. Basically, 4 Farms = 24 upkeep, 2 Ziggs = 20 upkeep, so go figure.