Votes: 7 14.0%
  • mana burn

Votes: 11 22.0%

• Total voters

3xpo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
use evasion for another NE cuz immo is over rated in the begining..... other wise use immo for every other race....

3xpo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
also let me correct.... dont use ur skill until u c ur opponant.. cuz if mana user hero use mana burn =)

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Immo. definitely. Eva isn't needed as the DH is too strong and won't take too much dmg, and remember you have MWs to heal as well. MB is only good against early creeps with mana, of which there are few.

styl3r_azn_1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DH! IMMOLATION BURN THER PENIS ( If they have 1)

:shoot :shoot

MAN Immolation First!!!! Usefull for Creeping and Usefull during Hero Fites!!! When Creeping put Ya DH In front of the creep and Use Immolation and fite!

U dun wan ne of ur otha units get hurt! after creeping Ur DH mayb injured but u can go bak m heal at moon well! easy as 1,2,3
And ur Dh will b ready ne time!!!!!!!!!:fencing :p :D

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
was a dead thread by 3 months....

Immolation shouldnt be first if facing orc, it should never even be picked, against all races cept night elf, choose mana burn, other wise, get immolation, w/e your prference is.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Mana burn should be ur first picked, unless your facing ghouls, or plan to rush and kill militia.

Mana burn is specialy effective against caster heros, since they rely alot on mana, especialy the KOTG who wants to entangle your fleeing hero, but you burned his mana on him. mwahahaha

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Burning Liches are fun too. Liches have bad HP and Mana at the start so after Novaing the DH can still catch up, Burn and make hell for the poor Lich. I do prefer Immo though unless going for a rush, which is kinda rare for me.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Immolation is a lot more usefl against creeps IMO. In any sort of rush, if we're rushing or we think they are I go mana burn then immo. Even if they aren't caster heroes, as long as the skill isn't an aura (for DK or DL) it still is VERY useful

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Against higher level creeps, I hope your hero actually gained some levels though, so Immo isn't much, but Eva and MB is.

Immo don't hurt spell-immune stuff so Immo sucks against stuff in Golems in the Mist, I suppose.

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
coming from a total noob, then yes evasion is best first choice because you get to dodge an attack once in a while(at lvl 1),

a good player would choose there hero based on the strategy they choose to use.