NE~Dryad strat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rdezel

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dryad strat

this is my usual strat put all my wisps on gold..then pump them out..1...altar..2 m/well..3 wood..4 wood..5 a/w..then all builders go gather and upgrade my tree...DH and archers( make m/well according) then start making a hall before tree is 30% done. when its done..upgrade the lore units(the claw) make 3 a/lore make 5 wisp 4 wood and 1 for a new tree as far as you can support it...I've found this tactic very effective...when someone tries to rush with hero alone the DH will reep them...with several melee units and the hero...takes more time..so make at least 4 hunts b4 making the lore's and all ways make 1 lore b4 the others cause you can use it to upgrade for poision and roar

if anyone has a good strat's for dryad or have questions plz leave me a message

Rdezel

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dryads arnt gay you are queer!....i bet my tactics could reign supreme over ur newb shit ......punk ass

EDIT: If you disagree with his opinion, the least you can be is civil and not start up a flame war. It's a good thing this didn't turn into one, or else I would've deleted the entire thread.

Reduio

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lately, everyone is doing MASS dryads.. which is gay damn spell immunity
i did it once, and it was boring as hell..

3xpo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok 2 heroes + hunts + dryads is good if u can do micro good of course =)

SharpSho0ter.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My definition of a dyrad:
15-25 damage 300 life unit with 20 posion and slow
immune to spells, auto dispel magical buffs on target

Now tell me, whys it good to mass these again when 4 priests can do the same job with alittle backup?

Anyway, a strategy for dyrad is go Dyrad/DoTs and then a few chims, that awalys works

Or you could just do dyrads/bears. Its your choice.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
IF u want a good combo, get huntressess, dryads, and druid of the talons...why u ask? alright, dryads get rid of good buffs, druid of talon gives -5 to armor with faire ring, and then the huntresses come in and rape anyone in front of u.

SharpSho0ter.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by x42bn6
I would go straight Archers, as 40+ damage is much better than the meagre damage by a DotT.
Eh, one problem. if an orc comes along with his huge shockwave and his bloodlusted casters/Bm your archers are through, its a nasty fight which results in all archers to die and about 4 casuiltys to the orc if that. I've seen it before, and done it

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I hate to contradict you again, but I fail to see how Hunts and Bears will keep your Archers from being Waved. Shockwave has no damage cap and passes in a straight line, affecting both meatshield and the units the meatshield is supposed to protect. I'm guessing it's just because I don't understand your point, could you elaborate a bit more on what you mean?

EDIT: By the way, I really love the post count, x42. 1337 :D

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dryads rock

dryads are the kinda unit that you love to be alled with and hate to go against...so im thinkin that they are a pretty formidable unit

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I hate to contradict you again, but I fail to see how Hunts and Bears will keep your Archers from being Waved. Shockwave has no damage cap and passes in a straight line, affecting both meatshield and the units the meatshield is supposed to protect. I'm guessing it's just because I don't understand your point, could you elaborate a bit more on what you mean?

EDIT: By the way, I really love the post count, x42. 1337
Yeah, but if I lost to Shockwave I'd never forgive myself :D Besides, I leave the TC to my DH, Burn it twice and it'll be a weakling. I hate wave though. Watching the HP of all the units in range selected makes me scream.

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Every time a level 3 Shockwave tears through my troops, I start cursing inanely. Having two of them go through my ranks usually makes me go crazy, which can be either good (magically makes my micro 50x better) or very bad (magically makes my judgment 200000x worse).

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I've been Triple Shockwaved before, and killed all my Archers. Seeing your upkeep proud at 70/90 and seeing it fall to 40/90 is devastating :'-(

Maybe 'cos I went on a hero rushing killing spree :D

Status
Not open for further replies.