NE~Cecil audio commentary

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by Torubu
And I'm not the one with a 300-400 record thinking I'm good and in a position to help people. Compared to you, I have all the room in the world to criticize you.
as i said torubu...zip it you arent in any position to say jack shit. when you'll find out dragons dont devour mechanical units come back and brag how good you really are..

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by VBadGirl
as i said torubu...zip it you arent in any position to say jack shit. when you'll find out dragons dont devour mechanical units come back and brag how good you really are..
Is that all you have against me? Something I said 2 months ago? You have no argument. You suck.

And for the record, I never said I was good. I said you suck.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
vbad why do u think ur so cool? i mean seriously u act like ur the best one here and u always make fun of torubu, can we just stop fighting

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
you mak efun of him and he makes fun of you, i dont see how this is helping anything its like 1/1.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ufoo, the only difference between what I say and what she says is that:

1. I know how to type in English. What I type is easy understood, while sadly her random interjection placement and poor sentence structure can't put her in the same boat.

2. She has a god-forsakenly horrible record.

3. She plays 4v4 RT seriously.. enough said.

Oh, and VBad, I'm saying Cecil is a newbie? Let me reassure you with fact from my previous posts. There's two instances where I completely disprove this.

He's better than me. I never said I could beat him. I respect him as a player, and he's good no doubt. It just so happens he isn't one of the top NE players on East.
But regardless, is my text THAT incomprehendable for you? Am I typing some form of Japanese? Or.. English too complicated for you perhaps? I never said he was bad. I never said he was wrong in what he does. He's got insane hunt micro, and he shouldn't bother with many other units. All I'm saying is he masses Hunts, and is NOT one of the top NE players on East.
I've also in other posts admitted my lack of skill in Warcraft 3. Sure, I'm not a top player, but I'm damn well not one of the lesser players. All ****iness that you can determine from my posts is a direct result of my testosterone, and I can't do much about it. I've never intended to sound like a God, but I do have quite an insight into the players at the higher levels. I've followed somewhat closely to the leagues and tournament results.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by Torubu

Oh, and VBad, I'm saying Cecil is a newbie? Let me reassure you with fact from my previous posts. There's two instances where I completely disprove this.
lol cecil is your god..now obey. not just he is better than you he is better than you'll EVER be ;).

cecil happend to be top player...but lets see who do you think is a top ne player on azeroth.:eek: . i wish i sucked as badly as he does :wavey .

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
errr... top player is showtime thx very much...

i happened to watch his replay once... he didnt lose a single unit in a game...

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
errr... top player is showtime thx very much...i happened to watch his replay once... he didnt lose a single unit in a game...
Showtime is the best player on east now, hands down. But, I had an old replay of him getting owned by Spirit-Moon, it wasn't even close. Another one I found on the old replays.net, he gets owned by renoma, AND NEVER GETS ONE OF RENOMA'S UNITS BELOW HALF HEALTH! I would say he is probably average among top asian players. Cecil is good too, but other east players like Elfisoverpowered, IDiscAgain, and zA.Phate are probably the top elf players on east

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
lol legend... im talking about east players showtime is a kalimdor bitch. plus as bludd said prolly spirit moon would kick his arse big time. he is calcium which is placed second on east, whith a better record than showtime.

also za.phate is decent no doubt i dont like him coz he is an absolute at whore...yet he never came close to rank 1 in at 2's.

who i think is also decent is Io. or also known as ophelia. he is ok..but not briliant.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Top NE players on East?

Showtime (he's on the ladder, so he's on East)
I.DiscAgain
EN.Despiron
zA.Phate
Legendary-NE
Qazzi
Bey
Mykk

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
show time isnt an east player. he is ranked 1 on west also, but that doesnt make him an east player nor west player.

qazzi is ok..but he isnt that good. I have seen some of his replays..best of him is beast master and naga... pffffft.

za.phate... is ok also..

bey as in beylade i assume, as Bei (west) is an ud player, plus edalbeyl is a northen player. i barely heard about him to be honnest also, mykk who the hell is he?

calcium also is a very good player maybe better than showtime but he is also a kalimdor player ~aka spirit moon. legendary ne...never heard of him.

the best ne east players are cecil, hasuE-craft (im not sure what happend to him but he was a sensation when he started playing and went directly for rank 1).

as you can see not a lot of ne are on top of the ladder and to be honnest I havent seen as many replays with ne winning lately either.

anyways. cecil got a new audio commentary out where also explains he will return to solo where he will play a lot more serious leaving rank 1 in arranged team for others.

HERE!

BTW, you wont see a single hunt from cecil this time. HF.