NE~Cecil audio commentary

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by VBadGirl
LOLOL..he wins with micro and loses with bears and dryads. come on! wtf...

Actually cecil likes DH also. but he addaps to each race. he goes potm vs ne, dh warden vs human warden against ud...

superior stategy my ass...look for his replays vs sk.insomnia and talk about his ability to addapst after that. he went all 3 games same shit even if 2 time he lost miserably to it. i just didnt get it why the hell didnt he changed his strategy, why didnt he tryed something differnt. it was obvious what he was using it was wrong.

you got no ideea what are you talking about. cecil goes none of what you said, not in solo anyway. he does vary and those commentary speak for themselves.

how about you watch them first and then try framing him ;)

PS: this forum does tricks to me...lmao.,.. i was answering in the quick reply box which end up in the bloodlust post..hahahah..WTF!
Heroes don't do much for variation. He still masses hunts. Like I said, he's got damn good micro with the hunts, but face the facts VBad, every game he's massing hunts. If he didn't mass hunts, as you're saying, why would EVERY caster I've listened to for more than one game start going "OMG HE'S MASSING HUNTS WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?! CECIL?!" and then proceed to talk about how cecil masses hunts. Of course, they are friends with Cecil and aren't trying to start shit, but it's the truth. You can't say otherwise.

As for Showtime, he's a pro. Playing at a pro level means practice the same thing. Abuse is common at a pro level, and if it wins, you do it. You don't care if someone labels you an abuser at that level, because you're playing for money. Playing vs. SK.Insomnia is practice for these high paying tournaments, because without a doubt SK.Insomnia is one of the top human players worldwide. You're going to want to use the best thing you can every game against him for practice.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
as i said torubu...he is not massing hunts or whatever less than other ud player massing gargs against ne..or massing fiends and statues against every single other single race..or humans massing riffles and priests. i still dont get it why getting hunts is so wrong and blamable? hunts arent even as effective as they are at tier 2. I doubt you gonna still see the "mass" you are talking about at tier 2.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
as i said torubu...he is not massing hunts or whatever less than other ud player massing gargs against ne..or massing fiends and statues against every single other single race..or humans massing riffles and priests. i still dont get it why getting hunts is so wrong and blamable? hunts arent even as effective as they are at tier 2. I doubt you gonna still see the "mass" you are talking about at tier 2.
Tier 2? Wow! There's a tier 2 Night Elf! Surely you must be mistaken. NE can just overrun you with Hunt/Archer and not need to tech.

And as it was said before, he adds in a MG is needed, possibly Dryads or DoTT, but his main focus is still hunts.

But regardless, is my text THAT incomprehendable for you? Am I typing some form of Japanese? Or.. English too complicated for you perhaps? I never said he was bad. I never said he was wrong in what he does. He's got insane hunt micro, and he shouldn't bother with many other units. All I'm saying is he masses Hunts, and is NOT one of the top NE players on East.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Tier 2? Wow! There's a tier 2 Night Elf! Surely you must be mistaken. NE can just overrun you with Hunt/Archer and not need to tech.
Yep. I played about 40 solo games as elf, basically every game I won I stayed at tier 1 and massed hunts and archers, or hunts and ballistas. Every now and then I would get Mg's against undead and human, sometimes faerie dragons vs human and caster-heavy orcs. It gets boring though, massing tier 1 EVERY game. I dont see how Cecil has much fun massing huntresses for 1000+ games, I would be so sick of them I would never make one again.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i thinl 1+1 really equal 3 for you. case closed.
Yes, in fact it does. Want me to prove it?

1 man + 1 woman = 3, one kid, one man, one woman.

And it's there because of a friend of mine that recently died with pnemounia. He had alot of problems physically and should've never lived to meet me. I really do hope you feel like shit for taking something he believed in to use as an insult. If only you knew him.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
1+1= 2 use anti conceptionals. and btw im not intrested in any of your stories about your friend. tell some1 who does care.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Sorry to hear about your friend Torubu, losing friends sucks, I know from experience.

Vbad: Dont you know contraceptives are for newbies?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
vbad, at least feel sorry for his friend

Im pretty sure everyone would be shitting if they lose their friends.

And sorry to hear about your friend Torubu, really mean it. :(

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by BluddLuSt4Life
Sorry to hear about your friend Torubu, losing friends sucks, I know from experience.

Vbad: Dont you know contraceptives are for newbies?
I think screwing up your life is for newbies, being in control of it makes you gosu.

we all have a hard time in life...but that doesnt mean anything. ppl dont treat me better that i lost my friend or my mum or dad..on the contrary..so?..pfff.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Let's just put it this way. The kid was diagnosed with well, what he said was "dwarfism" at birth. In other words, a midget. He had problems with his spinal cord throughout his life, and at around the age of 1, his spinal cord had been growing crooked, and if it wasn't surgically fixed it would've killed him before he was 2. He got it corrected, but still, the doctors never thought him to live past 2, and his parents were notified to expect his death soon. Fortunately, he lived past that. He lived to do alot of things he wasn't expected, and helped out with cancer drives and whatnot through his position in the boy scouts, that of which he made it to.. whatever the highest ranking is. From there, he organized the events to build up donations to needy, such as book drives (I'd link to the article, but I lost the link). He was an important role to one of my online communities, and out of respect for him, I wear the 1+1=3 motto, his motto.

A nice big **** YOU to the insensitive piece of trailer trash that is VBadgirl. You're right, I don't give a shit about your life. Go back to ****ing school and learn some english, while your at it, maybe some Cecil lessons'll do you so good, you act like you know him very well. Maybe you can get in for free.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
A nice big **** YOU to the insensitive piece of trailer trash that is VBadgirl
I dont think they have trailer parks in eastern europe. Australia, either, but what do I know? And I still say contraceptives are for newbies :p

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by Torubu
Let's just put it this way. The kid was diagnosed with well, what he said was "dwarfism" at birth. In other words, a midget. He had problems with his spinal cord throughout his life, and at around the age of 1, his spinal cord had been growing crooked, and if it wasn't surgically fixed it would've killed him before he was 2. He got it corrected, but still, the doctors never thought him to live past 2, and his parents were notified to expect his death soon. Fortunately, he lived past that. He lived to do alot of things he wasn't expected, and helped out with cancer drives and whatnot through his position in the boy scouts, that of which he made it to.. whatever the highest ranking is. From there, he organized the events to build up donations to needy, such as book drives (I'd link to the article, but I lost the link). He was an important role to one of my online communities, and out of respect for him, I wear the 1+1=3 motto, his motto.

A nice big **** YOU to the insensitive piece of trailer trash that is VBadgirl. You're right, I don't give a shit about your life. Go back to ****ing school and learn some english, while your at it, maybe some Cecil lessons'll do you so good, you act like you know him very well. Maybe you can get in for free.
whatever dork just keep it on the topic. I assume you know the rules since you are a mod and also an old member. too bad the warning system doesnt applys for the mods also. i know a few that would have been already banned by now.

Also, let me put it like this, you are stupid little kid that has no idea what he is talking about. thats why I am not bodering answering you unless is a wc matter. you got parents and friends to cry over their shoulder. you might aswell do it and spare me.

bloodlust, you do whatever you want with your life. you can eat from garbage cans if you like, i wouldnt care less. you do as you please and toy with your life as you like.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
you sure are obsessed with replays and audio commentaries
and
if you have one cookie and one donut, how many objestc do you have?

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by uFOO
you sure are obsessed with replays and audio commentaries
and
if you have one cookie and one donut, how many objestc do you have?
I am not obsessed but i do like to do my job. i dont get payed for it only that i like helping ppl. BUT!,when ppl are going stupid..i become bitchy..and those ppl get bitch slapped like torubu.

do you feel like spamming? very well, you shall make a trip to the void. have fun ;). and you shall do it again..I shall warn you :p. merry x-mas.

its rather funny coz co.ke a lot coz it contains a rude word...but then again :p.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
bloodlust, you do whatever you want with your life. you can eat from garbage cans if you like, i wouldnt care less. you do as you please and toy with your life as you like.
Wow. Thats the last time I try and inject some humor into a Vbad/Torubu/Theroy flame thread, I'll just let you guys go at it and laugh, k thks.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am not obsessed but i do like to do my job. i dont get payed for it only that i like helping ppl. BUT!,when ppl are going stupid..i become bitchy..and those ppl get bitch slapped like torubu.

do you feel like spamming? very well, you shall make a trip to the void. have fun ;). and you shall do it again..I shall warn you :p. merry x-mas.

its rather funny coz co.ke a lot coz it contains a rude word...but then again :p.
On the case of spamming, you're the one that brought up my signature into your posts. I was on topic until then, you disrespectful piece of trash. And as for you "helping" people, good luck. I wouldn't take advice from somebody that:

1. Plays 4v4 RT seriously.
2. Has a 380-480 record in RT.
3. Types interjections randomly in caps with a "!" after it.
4. Anybody that has trouble with English, and under level 20.

I suppose I'm not alone, but I could be wrong.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
lol torubu...i play for fun...but i aint the one that said dragons devour tanks...lmao. that still cranks me up. before u make a remark related to some1's record...count to ten,...then zip it. u arent in position to critisize.

i didnt wanted to continue the argument...i just finished it by saying in other words you are an idiot and i rather be doing something else than answering you.

i guess u arent bright enough to get the msg.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol torubu...i play for fun...but i aint the one that said dragons devour tanks...lmao. that still cranks me up. before u make a remark related to some1's record...count to ten,...then zip it. u arent in position to critisize.

i didnt wanted to continue the argument...i just finished it by saying in other words you are an idiot and i rather be doing something else than answering you.

i guess u arent bright enough to get the msg.
And I'm not the one with a 300-400 record thinking I'm good and in a position to help people. Compared to you, I have all the room in the world to criticize you.