NE~Cecil audio commentary

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Cecil audio commentary

I will give the full credit to the ppl that actually got it so u gotta click that link :p.
clickhere

I actually found his comments really good and full of little aspects that can improve your gameplay.

what u do is..open the replay in the single player-> pause it-> get back to your windows media player and turn on the commentary.

the timming is perfect and u dont have to keep pausing the replay and listen what he has to say. all u do is keep him talking while u watch the replay.

the game lasts for 19 mins..but the commentary goes for 31 mins. he gives plenty of ideas and posibilities of counters against different combos.

he sound like areal fun guy :p...listen and you'll know why :p.

BTW the match is between 2 ne where he goes potm+ naga and the other guy goes beast master and naga.

have fun coz i surely did ;).

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
this one is when he is facing a Human that goes MK and AM.

a really good replay with few things u can do against humans that go riffle men.

click the link and enjoy

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
who is cecil?

and shouldnt this be moved into replay forum?

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
*gasps* u dont know who cecil is??????

click here to find out. one of the best solo ne players there is on east.

not really because cecil is a Night elf player..so it best belongs here..for night elf players to listen and watch.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
oh lol.. zA clan.. i ve seen them somewhere, cant remember exactly where tho =/

wow he's got nice stats :D i wish i could play war3 that much... =/ but 1300 playing ladder games jus isnt right for me. anyways, i guess ill take a look at those replays. :D

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Cecils the greatest... I hate to say it, but over the last year I've watched every single AC hes ever done for wr or wcr. And thats a lot =). Back when he still answered questions I got a few of mine up there... hes a good guy =).

Yeah... so watch it

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
he got pretty bashed in the bnet forums and stuff. some ppl are pretty rude..but then again he is cool and couldnt care less about it.

yeah cecil is a cool guy and funny. some say is ****y but i have seen nothing of that on the wcr forum boards.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
this is a brand new one against orc. its a lan tournament game against his own friend newbiee[cf] and also commentated together with him.

its a very very close game where the final score is set at the last unit standing.

cecil goes beast master and naga while newbiee[cf] goes for fs and tc.

as units cecil sticks manly with tier 1 units, archers +hunts while newbiee goes for grunta-pult with shammies.

have fun and click HERE for the audio.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Cecil isn't one of the best NE players on East. I won't take away his skill, but most of it lies in his huntress microing. That's where he's strong, massing and microing hunts. I've talked to him on AIM on occassion, trying to find out when he's going to SC again though.

Btw, Kidarctica = best AC/Shoutcaster, I listened to her in the Genji vs. Mithrandir match (replay on WCReplays) where Genji barracks rushed Mithrandir.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
i have listen to her on ocasions also but she sounds funny(the accent).. it think bunny is better.

cecil is one of the best as ne player because if he wouldnt be where he is now, ranked first in 2v2 at. ophelia (quazzi, io.) and duffz are other top ne players.

i personally like him more coz he isnt a rigid guy. he posts a lot of funny things on wcr.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by VBadGirl
i have listen to her on ocasions also but she sounds funny(the accent).. it think bunny is better.

cecil is one of the best as ne player because if he wouldnt be where he is now, ranked first in 2v2 at. ophelia (quazzi, io.) and duffz are other top ne players.

i personally like him more coz he isnt a rigid guy. he posts a lot of funny things on wcr.
One of the top.. lol. As I said before, this isn't true. If he made it to top 50 solo, sure. I'd agree, but he's not there, so I can't say he's one of the best. Qazzi, Rival.Showtime (yes, he plays the US Servers), Mithrandir, and Bey are all better than he is.

Also, take note to Cecil's playstyle. He doesn't pull off much variation, which can work in team, but not much past level 20 in solo.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
lol...do you want to 1v1 with cecil?. look dude. maybe he doesnt play a lot of solo ladder but he plays in a lot of tournaments. maybe the fact he beat newbiee[cf] would indicate his value. currently newbiee is lvl 30 and placed on 50-th rank. if he would suck in solo he wouldnt be able to do that.

and plus. tell how many ud players vary from the everyday fiends statues shit, or how many humans that get riffles and priests, or orc that get grunt-apult.

I'd say you are a fuking hypocrite and you need to shut the hell up.

You know what I also think? you one of those bitches that cant get pass some shit lvl and they bitch about other good players.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
=( =( =(

Be nice please, the profanity damages my young, fragile mind.

Cecil is good, no doubt, but maybe if he played a few games with another race I would respect him more. 0 games played with anything other than night elf doesnt do much for me.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
lol...dude...i guess you dont respect rival.showtime either... damn ne abusers. it takes no skill to play them

/sarcasm.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by VBadGirl
lol...do you want to 1v1 with cecil?. look dude. maybe he doesnt play a lot of solo ladder but he plays in a lot of tournaments. maybe the fact he beat newbiee[cf] would indicate his value. currently newbiee is lvl 30 and placed on 50-th rank. if he would suck in solo he wouldnt be able to do that.

and plus. tell how many ud players vary from the everyday fiends statues shit, or how many humans that get riffles and priests, or orc that get grunt-apult.

I'd say you are a fuking hypocrite and you need to shut the hell up.

You know what I also think? you one of those bitches that cant get pass some shit lvl and they bitch about other good players.
He's better than me. I never said I could beat him. I respect him as a player, and he's good no doubt. It just so happens he isn't one of the top NE players on East.

And tell me how often you see Cecil varying from Huntresses first. Oh, and at that, high level Orc don't normally get Gruntapult that often anymore. Watch some Madfrog replays, he likes Ghouls. Most UD vs UD matches are ghouls, and at that, most Hu vs Hu matches are footmen to knight/breaker.

I'm a hypocrite.. and you said I can't get passed a shit level? To each his own, look at your own level. In fact, look at your record. You're not nearly as good as you try to make yourself out to be, but yet, I'm guilty of the same thing. As I said, to each his own.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
lol...dude...i guess you dont respect rival.showtime either... damn ne abusers. it takes no skill to play them
I respect showtime, because he wins with micro, superior strategy and gamesmanship, and also he is alot better than Cecil. He doesnt always just mass hunts, attack move and entangle. Cecil goes either keeper or warden first, mass hunts, then either faerie dragons or MG, whichever seems better. In other words, he might be pretty damn good at what he does but what he does is pretty damn limited.

It does take skill to play NE, it just takes less skill to micro them in battle than the other races. If you dont agree try running a 100 hp hunt away from my grunts, while I try running a 100 hp grunt away from your hunts.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd say, all you stop fighting and vbad, find a way for me to dl them, i registered, logged in, but wont let me dl (it keeps telling me to LOG IN!)

anyways, vbad your pwned, from what i read, cecil's strat seems to be limited. however, it would be good if you posted some of RivalShowtime's replays, ive seen them in that site, but cant dl...

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
LOLOL..he wins with micro and loses with bears and dryads. come on! wtf...

Actually cecil likes DH also. but he addaps to each race. he goes potm vs ne, dh warden vs human warden against ud...

superior stategy my ass...look for his replays vs sk.insomnia and talk about his ability to addapst after that. he went all 3 games same shit even if 2 time he lost miserably to it. i just didnt get it why the hell didnt he changed his strategy, why didnt he tryed something differnt. it was obvious what he was using it was wrong.

you got no ideea what are you talking about. cecil goes none of what you said, not in solo anyway. he does vary and those commentary speak for themselves.

how about you watch them first and then try framing him ;)

PS: this forum does tricks to me...lmao.,.. i was answering in the quick reply box which end up in the bloodlust post..hahahah..WTF!

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
I must admit, I havent watched many Cecil replays recently, since most of them are on WCS and I refuse to pay for ANYTHING warcraft. The one I did watch, Cecil and Fear.DaViVi got owned by mass ghouls, and no it wasnt a rush or anything, if cecil had.... I dunno maybe teched, got 2nd hero and dryads, or god-forbid make air units vs mass melee, it would have been an easy win. Instead he makes about 3500 gold worth of huntresses, its hilarious. Would post but its like 200001 bytes =/

this forum does tricks to me too, like, once I posted something and like this other time I posted something too then I posted something