NE~Build ORder for NE when massing up huntresses

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
" I made a guess"

I showed you that it was wrong. That was the whole point!
Showed me that it was wrong...eh? You still haven't played as many games as me....that is what matters most. The only reason I look at stats is to get an extremely generalized idea of how good a player is.

Besides, anyone who uses the beastmaster isn't "good" or even great. It just means that you have to resort to abusing to win, which is pathetic. Come back playing as Orcs with the same record, and I will praise you.

What is hillarious about your record is that you have used the NE heros 4 times. While you have used the merc heros in a total of 48 times. What my record shows is that I don't have to use the BM or Naga Sea witch to win. That is what my record has over yours.

http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/w...spx?Gateway=Azeroth&PlayerName=NightElfslayer

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Very well if it pleases you.

""My stats Cool like the other side of the pillow!""

The cool has nothing to do with my stats. It's a phrase that I liked from an old player that I looked up to "icedragon" us west was his name he taught me back in 1.02 and showed me how to use 1.02 I think it was farm bug and also showed me the 1.03 Elf tower rush that was my fav strat. Notice the >>>>! that's a form of punctuation that you have not learned yet.

So you can stop now or are you going to continue to post your stupidity every where?