NE~Build ORder for NE when massing up huntresses

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Hunts can kill fiends...but if the fiends range is used correctly then the fiends will own. To use fiends effectively you need to move them back a lot. You have to do a lot of hit and run strikes.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Fiends always own hunts, esp. if you get a DK, once you have unholy lvl2 hunts cant catch you, as demonstrated by Aragorn in a recent replay. Combine Unholy with the slow effect from your lich's FN, and its complete ownage. hit n run, hit n run, keep it up till the lil elf boys had enuf!

BumFace

Reaction score
well, any decent NE player with mass hunts hunts can own a UD player with mass fiends. Mix ghouls and fiends for best results..

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
"Ya, but NE doesn't have any regular damage early on. Hunts are piercing and archers are piercing. They have all piercing and bad armor types...lol."

That's so going in my sig........ lol

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
"Ya, but NE doesn't have any regular damage early on. Hunts are piercing and archers are piercing. They have all piercing and bad armor types...lol."

That's so going in my sig........ lol
I love you too theory.....I am glad I will be in your sig from now on. Simple mistake, you know that...you make them all the time. Sometimes more often than not.

Originally posted by BumFace
well, any decent NE player with mass hunts hunts can own a UD player with mass fiends. Mix ghouls and fiends for best results..
Why does everyon think fiends suck? Because they don't you know....they are the cornerstone of the UD army. Decent NE players can be owned by fiends only if the UD player plays his cards right. I am assuming you have never played against a player like this?

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
84 130 enough said :D

...............lol

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
84 130 enough said :D

...............lol
50 of those losses are from FFA. Playing FFA ruins your account more than you think theory. I am not a smurf and do not want to restart just because of all the losses. That would just be stupid.....wins vs losses means nothing. A players attitude toward the game and his skills mean everything. Your ladder stats still remain unknown however theory....you probably have worse than me. :eek:

Aquiyutiluded

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
focus fire, it all depends on how well you can focus fire, not even a matter of micro, just send all hunts and hero toward one fiend and kill and kill. CL in your way? Surround, SS/entangle, and kill.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Then they realise what you're doing then they run that unit away you chase it and lose four units for that one

"ABSOLUTELY TRUE!"

What?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
"ABSOLUTELY TRUE!"
I guess I will never understand why he said that....he might have been agreeing with me??

He still broke the rule with no 1 or 2 word posts that are just agreeing with someone. If you agree with someone say you agree and say why.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Aragorn7
50 of those losses are from FFA. Playing FFA ruins your account more than you think theory. I am not a smurf and do not want to restart just because of all the losses. That would just be stupid.....wins vs losses means nothing. A players attitude toward the game and his skills mean everything. Your ladder stats still remain unknown however theory....you probably have worse than me. :eek:
Yes my stats are way worst then yours...... noob

I out level you with alot less games

Originally posted by Aquiyutiluded
how do you modify your sig?

Post this kind of things in the "Introductions" section, not in the warcraft section where it has nothing to do with Night Elves. Thanks! ^^
What you should've done was split it into the intro forums with the title how do I modify my sig. Not edit that sentence in.

Done!

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Lol, faint you split my post in there too. :D

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
lol he is still noob he will get hang of it soon enough. ;)

Also don't edit Done in peoples postes :D

Siphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
slashdot.org
Yeah that kid's lucky his post got removed calling me a five year old. He obviously doesn't know what he's getting himself into. I'd be glad to play you 1v1 bud, whisper me or PM me anytime.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
" I made a guess"

I showed you that it was wrong. That was the whole point!

"Yeah that kid's lucky his post got removed calling me a five year old. He obviously doesn't know what he's getting himself into. I'd be glad to play you 1v1 bud, whisper me or PM me anytime"

Then he comes along and posts stupid things that really don't fit in any where but is compelled to post them anyways.