NE~Archers Or Huntresses For Rush???

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uh, pan, 7 minutes into the game you better have more then 5 ghouls for attack/creep party, i could easily have 10, with a lvl 3 hero, it really isnt that hard, and only 3 footman? i do beleive footman train as fast as ghouls do, if not, barely slower, and yeah grunts build slow, but i could have 4 out in 7 minutes...

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Footmen are 5 seconds slower out then Ghouls. And 4 Grunts in 7 minutes? More like 4 in 3 minutes dude. Kinda exagerating there. By 7 minutes the smart UD player would already have 2 Heros, and a few STs.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShadowStealer87
I don't give a shit about timing. I just get my units out as fast as possible. I think that works the best.
Oh that's sweet! Now when facing someone, tech straight to Chims and Bears ASAP. I'm sure you'll go damn far in the game.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
if your enemy is a complete noobs maybe. teching doesnt work anymore except in team games and even then you can get owned by a triple team

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Chibi, 4 grunts in 3 minutes is possible, but to do that you cant build an altar or a war mill, id liek to see you get 4 grunts with altar, and warmill in 3 minutes, if you can i will send you 100$ through the mail.

cmon take my bet fool, it cant be done.

ShadowStealer87

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pan you said that teching doesn't work anymore? i think it does if i keep harassing my opponent I tech to bears and dryads then i go and make a full on attack.

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well then, you are a moron, if you mass archers you should be shot in the forehead with a nailgun, lets count how many units would easily own archers for the noob.

footman, rifleman(i discussed already on another thread) knights, gryphons, hunts,druid of the claw, druid of the talon, dryad, chimaeras, you get the point, almost every unit cept seige units(they dont apply) own archers.

the units that archers own:
wisps
acolytes

Thistle

Senior Spammer
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Get huntresses for 3 main reasons

1) Humans cant use defend upgrade against you
2) Can attack more than 1 unit (bouncing glaive)
3) You can make a OS to scout up ahead and into their base
4) Get Faeries instead :p

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Don't get hunts because:
1.They are unarmored
2.Riflemen, cryptfiends, archers, and headhunters will own ur ass
3. the owl thing attaches to a tree, so you can't scout ahead, but you can mae a permanent sentry
4.Faeries are no good, like i have said so many times before.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd easily take the hunts over the archers. How many archers do you usually get by the 5th dot of night? Like 11 + maybe a level 2 hero. I can get 8 huns by then. Please tell me you'd rather have 8 hutns than 11 archers.