NE~Archers Or Huntresses For Rush???

IHATEMRJONS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Archers Or Huntresses For Rush???

NOW EVERYONE NOWS THAT HUNTRESSES HAVE MORE HP AND ARE A MUCH BETTER MELEE UNIT THAN ARCHER, BUT THAT IS ONLY WEN U GET FAR INTO THE GAME. WELL FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY, WEN I RUSH WITH NIGHTELF I ALWAYS RUSH WITH ARCHERS BUT SOME TIMES ALLIES OR ENEMIES RUSH WITH HUNTRESSES. IF I RUSH MY ENEMY WITH ARCHERS AND HE WAS MAKING HUNTRESSES TO RUSH ME I WOULD SEE THAT I COULD EASILY BEAT HIM. SO I AM SAYING THAT IS IT WEAK TO GO HUNTRESSES TO RUSH, I CAN GET SO MANY MORE ARCHERS THAN HUNTRESSES WEN I RUSH, SO I AM JUST WONDERING WAT U LIKE TO RUSH WITH.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
someone found their caps lock button.... not worth the reading strain....

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
plz, unless ur enemy is NE and getting hunts, archer rush will own most players. Undead are simple owned by an early rush, (unless they be a superstar like me :) ) Also, Orc, i have never see, defend against a NE archer rush. 3 games in a row i was called a pussy, a bastard and a loser cause i rushed with NE, destroyed their hero, units and won in less than 10 minutes :). PPL think that hunts are the ownly defence against a NE rush, i have learned archers do that very nicely.

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
hmmm not necessarily in some cases have archers is a good rush but only if your team gets melee if you all go range and the other team all goes melee ur guys r messed no matter how many u have because footies ghouls aren't that hard to make...anyways just saying if you have both that is a good combination... archers wouldn't get dmaged and they would help a lot with the melee guys that ur ally has

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Listen, when ur 5-7 minutes into the game, they might have 5 ghouls, 3 footies and maybe 2 grunts, 3 at the most. You, (or at least i can) get 5 archers and a KOTG. think, if u have that, you attack, they run, you entangle and run farther. they will move back to their base, so you attack again, run and keep doing this while entangling the units. 1-2 entangles can kill a unit, and they will most likely go after u hero to hurt you, u make him run while the archers stand and attack. Then if he attacks ur archers, attack with ur hero and have ur archers run.

Trust me, Orcs don't stand a chance to early.

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
hmm thats tru but orc could do the same easily if they have head hunters and i think they do more damage and plus u use far seer and do wolves kills the archers quikly

IHATEMRJONS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
first of all archers have more damage but like huntresses are much better with hp and armor AzNsUpA-Boi. But pan_the_man wat are u talking about 5-7 minutes, i can get 4 grunts, 7 ghouls, 5 footmen(with defend), so it doesnt take to long to make those units, but i still go with archers because i will have probally 8 or 9 of them and if i huntresses rush i would probally only have 3(i suck at huntresses rush).

N00BASAU12

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea footmen take about the same time to get as archers... so umm yea.. nad ghouls are even faster.... orc is the only one really prone to your rush unless they are teching.

IHATEMRJONS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: Archers Or Huntresses For Rush???

Originally posted by IHATEMRJONS
NOW EVERYONE NOWS THAT HUNTRESSES HAVE MORE HP AND ARE A MUCH BETTER MELEE UNIT THAN ARCHER, BUT THAT IS ONLY WEN U GET FAR INTO THE GAME. WELL FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY, WEN I RUSH WITH NIGHTELF I ALWAYS RUSH WITH ARCHERS BUT SOME TIMES ALLIES OR ENEMIES RUSH WITH HUNTRESSES. IF I RUSH MY ENEMY WITH ARCHERS AND HE WAS MAKING HUNTRESSES TO RUSH ME I WOULD SEE THAT I COULD EASILY BEAT HIM. SO I AM SAYING THAT IS IT WEAK TO GO HUNTRESSES TO RUSH, I CAN GET SO MANY MORE ARCHERS THAN HUNTRESSES WEN I RUSH, SO I AM JUST WONDERING WAT U LIKE TO RUSH WITH.
bobmarleyguamboy of course mass huntresses could kill mass archers, but i am talking about rush, wat do u use for rush, huntresses or archers?

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
ok... IHATEMRJONS i know that hunts are better i always do hunts ok... so wtf r talking bout i know they have more health i never use a archer rush unless i really have to

IHATEMRJONS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: Re: Archers Or Huntresses For Rush???

Originally posted by IHATEMRJONS
bobmarleyguamboy of course mass huntresses could kill mass archers, but i am talking about rush, wat do u use for rush, huntresses or archers?
Are u an idiot AzNsUPa-Boi of course hunters are better, but i am saying wen u rush with them, u will always have less huntresses than archers, and some times people suck so much with rushing with huntresses they only have 3 or 4 huntresses and u could have had 7 or 8 archers, archers are way better for rushing.

Undead_Wraith

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i only usually mass archers if my partenr is going melee and that is in 2vs2 games its fun though sometimes i was playing a newb n i beat hjim with archers n he had melee lmfao

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
anyone that acually rushes anyway is sad because they have no real skill to stradigeis and instead just build 5 units and run in

CyF4

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1dh wif 3 moonwell and 1 hunt can beat any early rush and if worst comes 2 worst uproot ur aow for that sxtra melee damage