NE~archers or driads

tard07

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
archers or driads

mass archers or mas driads both with dh which is better?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I'd never go one or the other. Slow Poison makes the Archers' insane damage perfect. I go both, though Dryads can handle stuff better alone than Archers can.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I think archers are much better, since dryads come out slower, and require much more to get them. Dryads are also unarmored making them suck against everything.

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Right now, i think archers might be better. With Elunes Grace, it makes them much, much better.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
only thi9ng dryads have over them is spell immunity, andmovement speed, but that isn't to big, so it makes archers much more useful in reality.

Shadow_Ninja

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yep, if you had to choose, take archers. In TFT they have higher HPs and can survive quite a few shockwave/carrion/impale/chain lightning, especially when you've got healscrolls.

Dryads, while being immune against anything bad, also sucks against about 70% of the time, 4 ranged units FFing and you can kiss them bye-bye. You'll only need them for abolish.

TheShadowmeld

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Combination, Combinations!!!! thats the key, the idea...trust me.

Ok so I have 7 post, but do take my advice, I have killed many.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd go with Archers if I had to choose between the two, but about 6 Dryads + rest archers good for anticasting, slow/poison and they spell immune.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
You cant mass anything unless you play with a team.But mass archers is sth very good in the beginning ,by the time you have 16-20 archers the opponent will still be able to have sth more but you will still be able to win.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Like many have said here, archers are for the damage and dryads are for slow poison and dispel. It is best to get both. Dryads are extremely effective when paired with chims. It is very hard to beat a chim + dryad + dott + hippo army.

PostmaNPhaT

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Beastmaster + mass archers can work wonders against orcs ^^

Archers. They are much cheaper, easier to get, 1 less food supply, have a decent armour type, Elune's Grace, etc. etc.

I hardly ever get dryads any more.. pity :( i used to use them all the time in RoC

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
you cant compair costs, cause dryads are spell immune, faster, poison, and dispels. And truely, even with fairy dragons dryads are still needed in most situations with dispel, and they agre definately good against the beastmasters bears and hawks.