NE~1v1 battle

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hunts/Dryads will also still function reasonably well as well, though you'll probably need Archers to back up now in the new patch.

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dryads are extremely weakened now tho, why not go hunt/dott? cyclone is a very annoying spell, gets almost as annoying as slow poison, and faerie fire is almost as good as spell immunity, i know i know, nothing can compare with spell immunity but the 2 skills are almost as good.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
That's true, but seriously, I'd still seriously consider Dryads. Though I'd have to start shuffling around stuff.

Haven't had much LAN practice though. Need fresh blood!

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well, last thing you want is for SCs to start rushing and hitting Morph/Lightning Shield/Curse/FF etc. Since NE units don't have the greatest life in the world, last thing they want is to be picked off one by one due to spells.

I know SCs will be picked off by Archers, but Archers die easily against melee, so if Hunts/Bears fall, Archers don't stand a chance alone, they need something to give them an edge.

Still, I know they're weakened but the HP increase might be something. NE isn't dead yet.

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
Your gonna need some melee and casters alike....
Try this....
DH and KotG
2 tricked out Mountain Giants
An a** load of dryads
Some bears
And a few dragons (if your playing TFT)
I would reccomend DotT's, but since you absolutly refuse....
Make sure you use taunt with your MG's, and immolation /w your DH, and have thorns for bears.....
That should take out about any army, unless they go total melee tanks (ie: Mass taurens, knights, etc....)
Good Luck!