Naruto-*spoilers*spoilers*spoilers*

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Is anyone else caught up? Holy cow so much is happening right now all at once. bumblebee is still alive, akatsuki is probably mad at sasuke(who could be doing his own thing as we speak), pain is attacking the village(while they decipher the code from jiraya), and naruto is finishing up his sage training. Pretty exciting stuff. Where do you think its headed?

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
Its gonna go on for a long ass time still.. naruto has gotton so much better(the manga) now bleach is falling behind with shitty chapters.

sage naruto seems pretty imba imo.. he has so much cakra + demon.. but i dont think he can take pain yet.. he'd be even with sasuke imo though

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
i heard a theory recently that killerbee is going to train naruto how to control his demon, that would be neat.

I disagree about naruto being "imba", i think it brings him closer to the top tier akatsuki and sasuke but not close enough. If he really does get trained by killerbee he'll be as close to unstoppable as he can get imo. i like killerbee and hope he sticks around

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hes not imba, but hes way stronger than before. I dont think he will ever learn to use the beast though cause his is the strongest and from what we've seen it doesn't really like to help naruto.

id say naruto is gonna be an even match for sasuke once he finishes his training

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah at least untill he finds out that madara is using him

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
"rival" but he seems like he's still someones puppet. Itachi was using sasuke to revive uchiha because he believes sasuke is pure...i think that by the end of the series sasuke will return to konoha and restart the uchiha clan.