'naked' char

Giallorossi

Reaction score
ok guys ive been seeing people with their chars which are not wearing anything when i look at em and they can still shoot or attack as though they had the weapon still on. i was like wtf? when i saw a zon shooting arrows with nuthing on. so i think this is sooooo fun but i do not know how to do it.... can anyone please tell me how do i do it? thankz :cool:

CCCP

Member!
Reaction score
when u use charms to up your strength to the requirement that the weapon or armor needs, the armor is invisible, zons do this so that they can get max vita or max dex so do barbs.

TheRealMalakai

Member!
Reaction score
CCCP said:
when u use charms to up your strength to the requirement that the weapon or armor needs, the armor is invisible, zons do this so that they can get max vita or max dex so do barbs.
I thougth they patched that in 1.11?

dremis

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I tried this but when I removed the +str, dex ect... items I lost the def and benefits of the armor.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
you can't remove the items... and if you strength glitch something that gives +enough strength to use the item itself, it won't be invisable, but if you NEED the charm in order to use it (works good w/ anni/torch) then they won't see it and it will appear in red when some1 (with mh) looks at your stuff.