Nagalisk Calling

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Simon chokes on his sake

Simon: EARTH!!? WHAT THE HELL!? *begins to cough feircely blood spitting out*

Bryce: take it easy man can you hold your liquor still?

Simon nods

Simon: hell ill give them a peice of my mind.

Kate: you are in NO condition to be going out in the feild mister. I dont care if your the Admiral's son.

Simon: the hell? why cant i? im the best in my area.

Leo: let him go Kate, the Admiral wouldnt be pleased if we didnt let him come.

Kate: aaarg fine.

Blake: you should come Simon we could use heavy weapons. after all you can take a Nagalisk lord's shields out easy.

Simon: ya lets go *limps out the door*

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*The team heads to the Mess Hall, where the Commander is about to give briefing. As soo9n as everyone had gotten into their seats and quieted down, the Commander began.*

Commander Geans: Alirght, I'm going to keep this short and to the point. We've all heard the rumors about the Nagalisk having cronoshift tech, corret?

*Most people nod and/or begin to mutter.*

Commander Geans: Well, guess what? They do.

*More muttering begins, louder and louder.*

Commander Geans: But we have the trainees, our highly specialized attack squads, and... cronoshift as well. We're moving everyone to Earth. If the Nagalisks really do have Cronoshift, that's where they'll be attacking.

*Suddenly, a man runs into the room, yelling.*

Man: Commander! Commander! Battleship ELS (Earth Liberty Ship) Tokyo under attack by Nagalisk! They report that the Nagalisk are trying to board and comandeer!

Commander Geans: WHat?! Pilots, to your ships! Launch ASAP! Dropship teams, get ready! Marines, arm up and head to your designated dropships! GO!

Leo: Aight team, we're with Dropship Alpha 3-37! Let's go!

DwarfSpirits

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*the team rushes out of the mess hall, and towards the barracks and then to the dropships*
Blake: How did they sneak past our radar system!? Are they already using cronoshift agaisnt us?

Leo: Possibly, but all I care about is stopping them

Blake: Right...but who are the leaders of the squads?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leo: Aight, Ryu, take Alpha team. Codop, lead Bravo. Elva, you get Charlie, and Kalim, take Delta. Hopefully we all know the teams I've assigned! (OOC: If you don't, then just read back a little to a post of mine or something)

Lord Tim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lordtim.proboards25.com
???: Hey! Wait for me!

*a lone marine jumps into the dropship at the last second as Leo hits the throttle and the doors close*

Name: Rick "Zapper" Schwartz

Type: Pure

Specialty: Striker (Hit and Run)

Height: 6' 2"

Weight:158

Equipment: 2 uzis, a scilenced pistol (modified to hold poisoned darts and stun bullets), 2 flash nades, 2 stun nades, food rations, and the self-destruct kit.

History: Ron has always been quick for his age. Picked up at age 7 for the DREAM MAKER program, he was recognized for his skills and trained as a striker.

Rick: I heard i'm supposed to go with you guys... tell me what team i'm in and i'm ready!

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leo: Nice to see ya, Rick. You're with Ryu and Kate in Alpha.

Rick: 'Kay. Why?

Leo: Need you ask? You and Kate are both stealth based.

OOC: Heya, Tim.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
(can i join?)
Name: Gleb Jiglov
Race: human
Class: a paratrooper in the Third russian intergalactic army/psychic, was chosen to complete the Nagalisk training program.
weight: 170
height: 6'3''
weapons: two army issud knifes, AM-259 standard Russian military gun, issued nov. 13 year 2130, comes with high penetration titanium bullets. Grenades, a self-locking mini bazuka. Stealth suit, makes him invicible, for as long as energy in the battery permits, maximum is 25 min.
Personality: Good to his freinds, certain death to his enemies.
Abilities: Psychic, can move objects, read minds and so on.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Is he stealth or rifleman, or auto rifleman, or what? Please use the guidelines shown in my first post.

Sorry I haven't been on for a while, I went to Canada.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Auto Riflemen usually use heavier rifle weapons, like machineguns. Bazookas are usually more along the lines of Demolition. Also, no stealth suit unless you're in the Sniper/Covert Operator classes.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red](i am gonna use my new char
Name:Yuri Gorbov

Type (Pure or Clone):pure

Specialty (explained below):sniper

Height:6'1

Weight:183

Equipment (Must match specialty):prizrak2564 stealth suit, two Makarov 8920 silent pistols, one Dragonov 93402 sniper rifle, Sova 5674 night/thermal/ultra vision glasses, a standart issue battle knife.

History:Was the best of the best in the 4th sniper batalion of Russian Armed Forces. For his accomplishments was recommended for the Nagalisk program, and was one amongst the few to survive it.)[/glow]

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
OOC: im baaack!!

BOT:

Simon: damnit wait till father hears...

Braxxton slams Simon against the wall

Braxxton: YOU!! you will pay for what you did to me 'n Dex. *begins punching Simon in the face* Leo aint here to save you now pipsqueak.

Simon: LEO!!! oof!

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: no porblem Ruskie.

BOT

??? taps Braxxton on the shoulder and punches him in the face.

Simon: er...thanks

???: the name is Yuri comrad

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red] Yuri: Anything happening in here that i should know about?[/glow]

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Simon: im Simon Codop... yea well... Braxxton over there hates me because i got him suspended for a while and he hates me because im young.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red] (dude you should progress the story line, cause if we don't do nothing then this thread is pointless.)[/glow]

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Simon looks around and limps to the nearest bar.

Simon: give me a pint and a sake.

Barkeep: jeezus Simon your all beat up!

Simon: I know...

Barkeep: and your cloning day is tomorrow.

Simon: yea...

Barkeep: then get healed boy!

Simon chugs his drinks and runs to the healing pod in his room. when he wakes up it is the next day.

Simon: at last! i will be cloned!

Admiral Codop: yes you will be my boy. *leads Simon to the cloning lab*

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]*Yuri comes up to the Barkeep*
Barkeep:The usual?
Yuri:Yes
*Barkeep gets out an old bottle of Stolychnaya vodka and fills a 200miligram glass with it.*
Barkeep:Here we go
*Yuri drinks the whole glass at once*
Yuri: Yeah thats my stuff, just like my grandmother used to make it.
Barkeep: How is life in the barracks, those superior officers treating you good?
Yuri: Even too good, i am so bored in here, almost nothing happened, if i remained the commander of my batalion i would be going on life risking missions right now, directing nukes at Nagalisk bases, with a long wave transmitter. Once those Nagalisks land on the planet first thing they do is black out the satelites. That way we don't know there they are, and can't nuke them at first sight. In one of the colonies in sector G, i think the planet was called New Vladimir, so me and 3 other snipers went on the mission to establish a nuke lock. We were cloacked, but they have a special radar that can break our cloaking system in 3 minutes, its range is 500 yards, to establish a lock we have to get 200 yeards from their base. There was for of us, after ten minutes only two were returning to the base, but mission was completed, although we still had to abondon the planet because of nuclear winter that began in there. No matter clean up teams are sent there and in 5 years air should be clean and radiation should be at normal level, oh look at the time, i got to go, i got a training secion, good bye my freind.
Barkeep:Stay alive out there.
Yuri:Will do
*Yuri left*[/glow]