Naga race poll

Do you want the naga to be a race?

• Yes, the naga would be a cool race to play on lader games, after being edited a little

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No, i would rather stick with the 4 original races

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

UltimateJim

Member!
Reaction score
ok this is a poll to see how many people actually want the naga as a race, since there so many threads out there i just thought that there needed ot be a poll

i vote yes

Zantetsuken

Premium Member
Reaction score
I want Naga to be a race, but mix em with the Blood elves and call them The Highborne, not the Naga. Heroes should consist of Bloodmage, Seawitch, my fictional copy of Malaris in FF9 and other :p That other can naturally be a Demon Hunter ^^

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
The nagas don't need any stupid elves..Nagas are awesome alone.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Naga just plain owns. They would need, however some balancing and they would actually need 3 tiers!!! I say it would be fun to have some naga in the ladder...I might even join the bandwagon if it ever happened! They would also need some balancing on those Coutals. They are way too imbalanced. It would be cool to see the naga in an Exp pack somewhere down the road.

Swordancer

Member!
Reaction score
yeh i think nagas would be soo cool as a race!

of course they would need a few heros but no big deal thats the fun part of making a mod

if you need ideas pm me cause id be interested in helping you test/edit and make sure its balanced with other races

zeroxuz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If Nage get theier own race im gonna quit playing WC3 TFT. Becouse when we got the NE and UD i thought that was cool, but if the naga will become an own race i think that it will be stupid, Becouse it will be the same as mixing SC an WC. I hope that meny agree with me, We are all entilted to have our own opinion.

**BAD englesh* im from Norway! Peace OUT!:)

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
the naga need to be added, the game will become better and i think more ppl will come and play the game because something new has been added E.G D2 patch 1.10 [ blizz wants more ppl to come play it so they come out with this ]
but i dont think they will be out for a while

Z_eLfSlAyEr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.clansta.tk
zantetsuken...the hell u talkin about mixin em in wit blood elves that would completely mess up the humans and having heros from different races be on the naga side wat would be the fourth hero for the ne if dh was gone or for the human if blood mage was gone? they could be a race wit proper balancing and taking out that water floating ability but ur idea is not right...

UltimateJim

Member!
Reaction score
*Cough*i agree*cough*, he has a waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too big imagination, but in reply to zeroxuz, it WOULD take ALOTTA balancing, they wouldn't just take them from the campaign and put em in like that.... that would be... we... lazy.... and insanley unbalanced

Grimace

Member!
Reaction score
an EXCELLENT idea!

Cmon blizzard!

Just make naga a bit weaker and with not so many advantages

THey're fine!

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
what a great idea, naga, a race? Cool - they should add a heap of new units etc, but it'd still be hella cool.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
It doesnt matter how many votes we get (I could even rig it to say 40,000 :p) but blizzard will not simply add a race, not through a patch mind you. if they planned on adding them, they would have done so in TFT.

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol... i think naga should be a fully playable race too... theyre awesome although they need more buildings and units and the myrmiddons need to be weakenned because with myrimiddons alone i killed the mister of pain and stuff theyre strong as hell! also naga royal guard should be buildable or that could be a hero if they buffed it up and blood elves should be a new race too!!!!!!
i think theres gonna be another warcraft like in a year or half a year because arthas and lich king becomes 1 and what the hell happens next? illidan died :(