N_'s Hybrid PvP Zon Guide

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
N_'s Hybrid zon

Submitted by N_

**Note: well, this is almost like just normal Jav Zon.

Stats:​

Strengths: Item requirement, you wont need much more strength than that.

Dexterity: Around 250, you can get AR from small charms

Vitality: Rest goes here, you'll need many hit points since you will stay on your ground while you shoot arrows or shoot those javs.

Energy: None, you will have plenty of manas, and if you think your short on your manas, use mana potions.

Skills:​

Lightning Fury = 20
This will be your main skill in PvM, this owns so much..not the lightning immunes of course.

Charged Strike = 20
This will be your main skill in PvP, using javelin, this owns most casters in one hit, and its very effective against 1v1 battles (bosses)

Guide Arrow = 1~20
Well, I only put 1 in this, I figured 20 wasn't necessary since all you need for arrow to do in PvP is just follow the target and hit him/her. I maybe wrong but this worked fine for me since I had +skills to boost it up.

Multiple Shot = 10
Surpringly, you can use multiple shot in PvP. With pretty strong bow and nice IAS frame, you can just mass multiple shots and hit several enemies..and +skills will boost up those arrows to like 20.

Dodge, Critical Strike, Avoid, and Evade = 8
Well, 8 skill point for these passives are around 50% (some maybe higher, some maybe lower by like 5 %).

Penetrate and Pierce = 5
Penetrate = alot more AR
Pierce = Very useful for Jav zons.

Enough said there.

Valk = 0
Nope, none, you wont need Valk as tank, you can tank for your self and your merc.

Rest of the points? (Im pretty sure you'll be 99 by then ^^;; but...) = synergies of Lightning Fury

Gears:​

Helm:
- *RICH ITEM*: Harlequin Crest 'UM', Andariel's Visage 'UM', Crown of Ages '2 SHAELs', Griffon's Eye 'UM', Rare Circlets with 2 Amazon skill, all resist, and +str
- *MEDIUM ITEM*: Vampire Gaze 'SHAEL', Stealskull 'UM', Rare Circlets with 1 Amazon skill and all resist
- *POOR ITEM*: Tarnhelm, Peasant Crown

Amulet:
- Atma's Scarab, Mara's Kaleidoscope, Highlord's Wrath, The Cat's Eye, The Eye of Etlich, RARE 2 Amazon skill amulet with all resist, +str/dex

Armor:
- *RICH ITEM*: CoH, Enigma, Arkaine's Valor, Archon Plate with 4 '40ED 15 IAS jewels'
- *MEDIUM ITEM*: Duress, Shaftstop, Duriel's Shell
- *POOR ITEM*: Crow Caw, Twitchthroe
***All the runewords are made from Archon Plate

Weapon (Jav):
- *RICH ITEM*: Perf and Upged Titan's, Perf Wraith Flight, Perf and Upged Thunderstroke
- *MEDIUM ITEM*: Thunderstroke, Demon's Arch
- *POOR ITEM*: Perf/Not perf Titan.

Weapon (Bow):
- *RICH ITEM*: BoTD Crusader's Bow, Rare Matriarchial Bow (take a look HERE), and Windforce
- *MEDIUM ITEM*: Perf and Upged Lyn's Aim, and Eagle Horn
- *POOR ITEM*: If you cant get those Medium items, dont even start this Character.

Shield:
- *RICH ITEM*: Storm Shield 'UM',
- *MEDIUM AND POOR ITEM*: Rhyme on Troll Nest/Grim Shield/Bone Shield

Belt:
- *RICH ITEM*: Upged Thundergod, Verdungo's
- *MEDIUM ITEM*: Nosferatu's Coil/Siggard's Stealth, Razortail
- *POOR ITEM*: String of Ears

Gloves:
- *RICH ITEM*: Crafted glove, 3 jav/bow skill, 20 IAS, resists, life leech, +str/+dex (godliest glove for Amazon), Steelrend, Dracul's Grasp
- *MEDIUM ITEM*: Laying of Hand, Lavagout
- *POOR ITEM*: Venom Grip, Bloodfist, Chance Guard

Boots:
- *RICH ITEM*: Upged Gore Rider, Upged War Traveler, Sandstorm Trek
- *MEDIUM ITEM*: Waterwalk, IK boots, Aldur's Boots
- *POOR ITEM*: Any rare boots with 20~30 FRW speed.

Rings:
- Perf/Not perf Raven Frost
- If your using Rhyme Shield, click HERE for some godly rings ;)

Inventory:​

1 Annihillus if you can get one, and then just fill up the Inventory with FRW Small charms, and 3 maximum dmg /20 ar /20 life small charms.

OR

You can just use 1+Jav/Spear Grand Charms :)

Mercs:​
Originally posted by djnat
Desert mercenary. Act 2 Offensive (nightmare). He uses might and increases your melee damage. Equipped as usually, with:

Cheap gear

Eth Gaze [Shael]
Upgraded Shaftstop [Um]
Reaper's toll [Shael]

Expensive gear

Eth Andariel's visage [40ed / 15 ias jew]
"Chains of honor" eth Archon plate
Eth Reaper's toll [40 ed / 15 ias jew]
^ enough said there.

--------------------------------------------------

Strategies for PvP:​

Barbs: (WW, Conc, Zerk)
First thing that will come to your mind will probly be that --> Barbs are the tank. Well you'll have to reduce their tanks first, use hit and run tactics, use guide arrows if hes not directly in your way, if he is, use Lightning Fury to cut his life down. When you see that he has around 1/4 life or 1/2 life, Charge up at him and use Charged Strike, You'll see that hes going to die fast :)

Paladins: (Chargers, Smitters, Zealdins)
Now, they have 75% blocking and are much harder than Barbs, especially chargers. As for smitters and zealdins, just keep on using charged strike against them, you'll probly win with massive damage. Chargedins are bit harder, you can try to out run them, which in most cases probly wont work... Try Lightning fury several times in the distance, and when he gets closer use Charged Strike. In paladin duel, you'll have to rely on your passives, dodge and evade.

Sorceress: (and teleporters like Enigma'd Necro, etc)
Guide arrow and Multiple shots in the distance, and when the character teleports right to you, Charge strike them and they'll die in 1 or 2 hits in most cases :)

Assassins: (Kicksins, and Trapsins)
Well, to be honest, I havent played assassins in duels with my zon, so I dont know, all I can say is when kicker uses Dragon flight, quickly use charged Strike, thats your best bet against those kickers.

As for Trappers, use guide arrows and Multiple shots like you did against teleporters, and use Lightning Fury if you can hit her.

Necromancers: (novanecro, bone necro)
Probly hardest to duel with Amazon in my opinion, once they cast Bone Prison its likely that you'll die unless you have Enigma (Amazons have EXTREMLY slow cast rate sadly :( Just know that). What you'll have to do is keep on running, and shoot guide arrow or multiple shots as you dodge those Bone spears and out run bone spirits. Just get closer to Necromancer every second, and use Charged strike to finish him off. As for nova necros... keep a distance from him to avoid being poisoned, and use guide arrows and Lightning fury.

Druids: (elemental, Shapeshifters)
Elemental Druids are pretty much like Nova necros, you cant get close to him because of hurricanes and his summons, use multiple shots at first to kill some of his summons, possibly the spirit if he has one, and use guide arrows and Lightning fury to finish him off.

Shapeshifters are same story as Barbs, out run them, use hit and run tactics, and charged strike to finish them off.

Amazons: (Jav, Hybrid, Bow)
LOL Mirror match! It all depends on who has faster Attack speed, more resistnace, 75% blocking, and more life. If your against Jav Zons, dont get in their way, or they'll throw Lightning fury which will do some damage. Try guide arrows from sort of Zig Zag positiion (if you get what Im saying), and use it until they die. Hybrids, well depends if they are poison or not, if they are poison amazon, same tactics as LF zon, just get away from those poison clouds. If your against Bow zons, just make sure you have 75% blocking and high life, and run up to her and use Charged Strike!

Main point is, that your going to need a lot of FRW, to outrun these characters or follow up to them and use charged strike.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
*split for comment allowage*