N~Best heros in NE?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AHappyChineseBoy
1 anti magic pot = ownt warden/kotg
Actually, anti magic pot > every heroes if you put it that way.

DH cant use immo or manaburn

Potm cant use searing arrow

Warden cant use SS or foK

Kotg cant use Entangle.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Andrew
Anti magic pot lasts for a little time, almost useless.
Nicely stated, I would like to add that under no circumstance can any average player pick the right time to use it either, because the opponent can etiher back his heros away, or use normal attacks on them till it runs out, it may be anti-magic but its not anti melee.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't see why they don't increase the duration of anti-magic pot. I mean, come on. Why sell it when it lasts for so little? And yes, not only are there spells being casted on the hero, but all of the melee and ranged are attacking it too, so it doesn't make a huge difference.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think it does as much as 250 and I am sure they will decrease that damage if it is true. And also, it should be ccapped to a number of units, like other AoE spells.

Reaction score
if you run then it gives an oppurunity for an army to destroy the other army.

if a warden/kotg/ against a dh/kotg and they all had anti magic pots. the dh/kotg combo would own the warden/kotg combo because dh is geared more to 1on1 more then a warden.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't really have a favorite. I just choose one that i feel like using.

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wat the hell is so good about warden she dies so easily and blink has a cooldown too. ur not likely to get to lvl 6 wen playin solo so vengeance wont be useful KOTGs are useful esp tranquility but seriously DH is the best 1st hero

phoenix_tea

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
obviously all 4 heroes are useful in one way or another. for solo games i tend to get the dh and warden/kotg where as for team teams i get potm for her aura.

azzdingo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i stay away from team games, so this is just for solo's:

i almost always get warden first (unless for no reason i feel like something else, usually DH or kotg, never, EVER potm) and get SS to keep their harassing to a minimum. i tend to go SS, FoK x 2, blink, SS, vengeance, but i'm sure there are better builds. all i'm gonna say about a 1v1 between warden and DH is this: it would only happen in very early game situations (and only in solo games) and almost always in one person's base. no matter what race you are, being in your base will be hugely advantageous, most likely giving you the win. if for some reason you're not, the warden would SS, whether it got mana burned or not, and the DH would most likely spam mana burn (i've seen some get immolation as first skill). the DH would probably win the 1v1 at that point. but like i said before, this would only happen very early in the game when your hero is still level 1 and you can revive him/her as fast as you can train a damn archer.

during the late game, i would probably choose warden over DH. sure, metamorphosis is sexy as hell, but whenever i see that i instantly focus fire everything on it. that either makes it die or effectively useless as it runs around in circles. on the other hand, vengeance avatar could make all those beautiful little invulnerable mini-me's, often adding 10+ to your army. the avatar is much more versatile in a battle because you can make it dance around while still having use of your hero, and it only needs to pause for a moment to raise a mini-me.

but that's just me in 1v1's. big chance i'm probably wrong, and i'm still playing on the level where everyone has only a mediocre micro.

krnidiotx949

Reaction score
i would say demon hunter cz u know liek those starting units like archers footman and ghouls and grunts he can kill like 2 by himself with immolation