My wc3 runs like ****

ArMeD_SuRvIvOr

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
what i meant with "price goes up" is that an original game costs about $30 dollars. In Argentina that would be $90 pesos... too much, and not counting TFT.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
You know, there is such thing as a
button.

USE IT!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
ArMeD_SuRvIvOr said:
well, to be honest, I downloaded warcraft 3 tft from eMule. Then I wanted to buy an original copy but, sadly, it was in spanish (that means I cant play on battle.net) the typo on the box is spanish, yeah. And no, my friends dont have it. I really cant afford an original copy of any game from the internet, since here $1 dollar = $3 pesos. So its price goes up 3 times.
I was going to suggest Ebay but..you just said you can't afford it. :(

I think it may be becaus3e you also have a downloaded version of WCIII and not the actual version. I would try my damned hardest to buy a copy of TFT/WCIII off of Ebay for 10-15 dollars american if I were you. :-/

ArMeD_SuRvIvOr

Reaction score
what do u mean with "downloaded version of WCIII and not the actual version"?

hellwolf where the heck is that EDIT button?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Its like right underneath your sig to the right :).

Downloaded versions need thier war3.exe cracked to read the CD and are ripped from the cds themselves. The actual version is the version you buy in the box -_-;

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Basically what Hellwolf said. If you want optimal performance for WCIII, use the game installed from the CD's you get in the box you bought. Since you can't do that, you could order a pre-opened but never used copy off of eBay for relatively cheap. ^-^

ArMeD_SuRvIvOr

Reaction score
Well... I know whats the difference between a crack and an original version... I thought he meant something else.

yo darkmatter, if I buy a copy of WC3 RoC and TFT, will I be able to play on battle.net? and... what do u mean with a "pre-opened but never used copy"? that means someone bought it, then wanted to sell it or what?

by the way... what do I do with the edit button?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Instead of double posting, edit any future comments or anything you want to say in a previous post unsead of making two posts in a row. It's sort of a clutter rule. :)

Yes, if you have a internet connection, you can play on Battle.net. Just update WCIII to the newest patch after you install it by clicking on the Battle.net option on the title screen when it first loads up (It'll install it automatically for you.) but you need internet of course. :D

And ya, someone opens it, decides they dont like it, and sells it. That's basically it. ^^

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
danger with that is they might use the CD key

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Instead of double posting, edit any future comments or anything you want to say in a previous post unsead of making two posts in a row. It's sort of a clutter rule. :)

Yes, if you have a internet connection, you can play on Battle.net. Just update WCIII to the newest patch after you install it by clicking on the Battle.net option on the title screen when it first loads up (It'll install it automatically for you.) but you need internet of course. :D

And ya, someone opens it, decides they dont like it, and sells it. That's basically it. ^^
You caln log into wc3 properly and effectively if you buy the actual games.

By used, it means it has to be in mint condition. Scratches may or will render the ability to load everything, and possibly not work if the game is TOO damaged.

ArMeD_SuRvIvOr

Reaction score
Well I think I can buy a copy from Blizzards web site... I now dont care about its cost =D. Ill just pay it. Now... the problem persists. I play on LAN with friends... and when playing footmen frenzy it gets so damn choppy (just when lookin at the units in the center, maybe 40 units in the screen). I think the word is choppy for this problem (but Im not really sure of its meaning... Ill preciate it if u tell me what it means, since Im argentinian) =D
btw I wanna know what to do with the edit button... I never posted twice in a row... thats just my signature!!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
The edit button allows you to edit a post and make corrections without having to double post. Also, you can't edit after 3 days. Only a moderator or me can do so afterwards.

ArMeD_SuRvIvOr

Reaction score
Ok so all of u think its my no cd crack? I'll have to hurry to buy WC3 TFT, whats the cost of the battlechest? bah, I will check that out at blizzard web site...
Tell me, can I trust in blizzard to buy it?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Ummm they made the game, I don't see why you cant :).

ArMeD_SuRvIvOr

Reaction score
damn I cant trust blizzard... goddamn, they are unable to ship to argentina cuz its not listed! i feel like crying =( damn they are racists, they ship to every damn coutry but not south america!

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Ok people, it is not the no-cd .....It is the memory. U need memory ArMeD_SuRvIvOr, get more memory.

If u can't buy from Blizzard buy from ebay or other website. Remember, without the original cd-key u can't play on battle.net and trust me, it is worth playing on battle.net. If u ask me this is convenient, because u buy the game ones and after that u can play how much do you wish, not like the WOW players who pay every month to play on battle.net.

Also, like I said, if u buy the original game u are eligible for technical support.

ArMeD_SuRvIvOr

Reaction score
I dont know much about computers so... when u say I need memory u mean RAM memory?

ArMeD_SuRvIvOr

Reaction score
hello...? It's been one day since I last posted... why didnt anyone post yet?
:(

sorry about the double posting