My views of things

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
Hellwolf_36 said:
Sup Spirit Walkers with Disenchant. If you tried to possess my men, I would still have raiders to break your channel with a net. Or simply use some wyverns to kill your casters considering how much extra dmg you take. Hero wise that depends. I could **** you up with mirror images (Blademaster), I could stun a section of your army when AMS is gone (TC). There are many possibilites. Plus, I could cast BBV in the back, force your men to focus fire on shadow hunter and I would be in range well enough to slaughter you lol.
i said "luckly" i would possess something. that means, the probability is very low. but saying that mirror works... that sounds fun. extra mana for my crows!! aUEHaueh
orc has a very good matchup against ud, but you're not gonna do it with wyverns, for real. raiders, grunts, tauren and docs make a hell of a fight to ud.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
You can all tell madfrog about how he should be able to beat gruby for awhile when it was wyverns vs. fiends in your theory craft k?

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
pan, you're my hero :lovedup :lovedup

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
LuNa[eP] said:
i said "luckly" i would possess something. that means, the probability is very low. but saying that mirror works... that sounds fun. extra mana for my crows!! aUEHaueh
orc has a very good matchup against ud, but you're not gonna do it with wyverns, for real. raiders, grunts, tauren and docs make a hell of a fight to ud.
Possess the tauren or spirit walkers in that case. Walkers cannot revive enemy tauren and tauren only get one life.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
Hellwolf_36 said:
Possess the tauren or spirit walkers in that case. Walkers cannot revive enemy tauren and tauren only get one life.
it would be better to possess their casters instead of their taurens, as stolen tauren will be 0-0 and will die somehow easily. Possessed casters come with adept or master training, and can buff your whole army + your own buffs. Like spirit link + DK and DL aura + statues, or bloodlust + frenzy which is kinda... freaky.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
AHappyChineseBoy said:
why cant you guys just admit that UD is a very cheap race, and orc can't do anything against it in a 1v1. Nova owns any orc army and will rape raiders and grunts, wyvs will be spread out if you web one, run, web another, run. Burrow makes microing 10x easier for fiends, and statues make them not die as fast and more mana for your heroes

destroyers is over for the orc army, have bats? web - dead. have HH? Nova - dead. What are you going to go against a ud army?
I find it easier to destroy the undead with humans for some reason.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
Hellwolf_36 said:
I find it easier to destroy the undead with humans for some reason.
human in solo has total advantage against ud... unless you go some mass casters and let him mass destroyers with tri hero nuke. but that would be soooo dumb...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Well think about it, Paladin can damage undead. Ghouls die easily to AoE spells and footmen (until GF comes). Priests can dispel skeletons, and there are many units in the undead race worth sheeping. Rifleman can destroy some units, and Knights can take on most ground based units. I am still having some trouble with Destroyers, unless I am night elf.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
Hellwolf_36 said:
Well think about it, Paladin can damage undead. Ghouls die easily to AoE spells and footmen (until GF comes). Priests can dispel skeletons, and there are many units in the undead race worth sheeping. Rifleman can destroy some units, and Knights can take on most ground based units. I am still having some trouble with Destroyers, unless I am night elf.
destroyers... hmm.. remember to take slow / inner fire autocast off.
if he's using mass fiends, you will probably have a bad time killing destroyers, since you can't use gyros / dhawks. give Pally / MK orbs to help, and try some steam tanks. if he's not using fiends, then it's too easy, just get gyros with flak cannons and destroyers will... EXPLODE.
or dhawks if you're rich enough, they can't be shackled but dhawks are piercing and still hurt them bad.
try not massing rifleman against ud, since nova / impale or carrion will just send them... to hell.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Dhawks can only attack, they cannot leash. And some morons don't even turn off autocastables when near destroyers or even faerie dragons. But remember that with Flying Machines, its a two pronged sword. You do extra damage to them, but they do extra damage to you.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
Hellwolf_36 said:
Dhawks can only attack, they cannot leash. And some morons don't even turn off autocastables when near destroyers or even faerie dragons. But remember that with Flying Machines, its a two pronged sword. You do extra damage to them, but they do extra damage to you.
against faeries i let slow on for a lil time, because it won't really be dispelled, and 2-3 casts of it from easch sorc wont get em killed. faeries are tha gay =(
but about the gyros.. lets say the UD enemy got like 5 of them, and you got like 20 gyros.. you do mass AoE piercing dmg, they will only have a strong attack if you let them suck mana, but still, as there is no use in focusing gyros because of their low life, in about 6-7 seconds all destroyers will be dead and you still got like 10 gyros.. but if they got fiends, it will rape ur copters...

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Fiends can web one gyro every so often. Thats why you max out your food in Gyros.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
But remember that Gyros should be attacking air. Thier bombs can't do anything to ground unless they are in melee range.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
oh good old jenny and her 13798176893 gyros, :p

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
LuNa[eP] said:
destroyers... hmm.. remember to take slow / inner fire autocast off.
if he's using mass fiends, you will probably have a bad time killing destroyers, since you can't use gyros / dhawks. give Pally / MK orbs to help, and try some steam tanks. if he's not using fiends, then it's too easy, just get gyros with flak cannons and destroyers will... EXPLODE.
or dhawks if you're rich enough, they can't be shackled but dhawks are piercing and still hurt them bad.
try not massing rifleman against ud, since nova / impale or carrion will just send them... to hell.
Hellwolf_36 said:
If you use only gyros as aa they will die in seconds vs fiends. Gyros can be good to counter dests, wyvs . They can support your rifles. But if you want to own with them you need flak cannons and at least 10 to stop 4 dests or 5. If you want to own more wind riders like 10 you need over 20 gyros. But it isnt so counter whwn the orc uses bats .
Also if you think that someone who makes 4-5 fiends should make you not use gryphs at all ur wrong. You can make some gryphs with your rifles or whatever is below them and let your gryphs get webbed. FF fiends and if you use clap and even blizzard see how good fiends are because they can get raped and nothing can save them all.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
MS said:
orc uses bats
Taht is a pain, once with two bats, I took out 30 Gyros single handedly. Without the anti-air, my AT partner's destroyers didn't have much problems supporting me with thier magic damage to kill thier tauren.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
that is why gyros are out of the question against orc. No one builds them vs orc! when an orc is massing wind riders...using gyros would be pointless because they can make 2 BATS FROM THE SAME building that the wind riders are popping out from...
use rifles or d-hawks against wind riders...im so used to calling them wyverns!

As for casters vs destroyers...slow is tier 2 while devour magic is 3 and making a couple sorcs wont harm you since they are cheap....then at tier 3 switch to priest heal...ofcourse dont mass a lot! and dont make many when they are going mass air!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I have faced people that have tried that. And like what happened with the situation above. I took out most of them with just 2 Batriders. Because, one takes 600 damage (dies) rest take ~150 (weakened point). Then suicide one more to kill them all.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
Mystic Sorcerer said:
If you use only gyros as aa they will die in seconds vs fiends. Gyros can be good to counter dests, wyvs . They can support your rifles. But if you want to own with them you need flak cannons and at least 10 to stop 4 dests or 5. If you want to own more wind riders like 10 you need over 20 gyros. But it isnt so counter whwn the orc uses bats .
Also if you think that someone who makes 4-5 fiends should make you not use gryphs at all ur wrong. You can make some gryphs with your rifles or whatever is below them and let your gryphs get webbed. FF fiends and if you use clap and even blizzard see how good fiends are because they can get raped and nothing can save them all.
look what i said... :morph

LuNa[eP said:
]destroyers... hmm.. remember to take slow / inner fire autocast off.
and i still think that humans should rape ud tier 2, when clap + blizz + slow + dispel will rape ALL UD has.