My sorc pvp ideas & questions… (read)

yuhoo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i know i love that teck its so much more funny agianst babs ;) but i think that raven-soj is better.... and im not sure on the merc thing... mine died fast even w/ 8-8-19 vamp and shaft w/ wf... so ???

OneShotWonder

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thats my points if the merc is going to die in 1 hit almost every time even with the gaze, shaft... so why not just give the merc alot more power! lol this may sound crazy but I say im going with.. 15ias blackhorns (because i have an extra 15 ias jewel) or if you have money 40/15 blackhorns, 160/60 ias armor, a 45/15 WF if I used bugged shit I would use a zephyr bow... and if you don't wanna be a jerk and use blackhorns I say use a perfect 40/15 gaze

If you want your merc to stay alive I say use 1.08 ber'd valor and 1.08 ber'd shako...

OSW

yuhoo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
mercs dont have vitality i think.. they just have life and no vit or energy... so .08 valor would only be ok... and not as good as it would be on a norm char(ie.. any char)....but .08 shako would still be good

dirkdig

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I've seen good zons that never lose to sorcs, they spam multi and your merc will be dead before you get in range.

yuhoo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and what does a zon do when the sorc comes out of no where and just teles right by... wich happens alot..... and that isnt that good of a zon its kinga come on sense... alot of the idiots that just buy stuff off ebay use guided when a rouged pet and a sorc shoot by... they dont know enough to muilti

OneShotWonder

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I play USEast and im unbugged... I own zons in USEast for free... I have not lost to a zon yes with my new sorc. anyway I think zons on west are cheap as hell.... White ring white gaunts.... omg sooo cheap.. I would think a zon would own a sorc on west unless your a newb...

OSW

yuhoo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well... my pet can still kill people w/ white ring... its just kinda hard........ but i can kill n e non-white, non sensei's zon ... its not that hard to.... but once they start going into just ultra hacked chars.. then its diff

dirkdig

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by OneShotWonder
I play USEast and im unbugged... I own zons in USEast for free... I have not lost to a zon yes with my new sorc. anyway I think zons on west are cheap as hell.... White ring white gaunts.... omg sooo cheap.. I would think a zon would own a sorc on west unless your a newb...

OSW
You're dueling in public duels which are full of skillless duelers. They
I duel unbugged useast and I would be happy to duel you.
I also have zon friends on east that would beat you without using absorb, poison, pierce, bugs or hacks.

influentz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
heh id like to see any sorc thinking their merc can have anychance of killing a bugged out zon with 36 hex charms... all white... all iths... hehe... or anyother class for that matter... even bugged out babas will have a hard time against these types.