My sorc pvp ideas & questions… (read)

yuhoo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so like... i have no clue then you should go mage fists instead of frost burns... i use frost because i dont have enough mana

OneShotWonder

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
with frosts i have like 1332 with the mage fists i have 1000 i still have alot of stat points to use... think i should keep my mage fists and bump my mana up to 1200... also I was thinking of keeping my frost burns and getting an Armageddon Fletch.. then i can put rest of my points in vit...

OSW

influentz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by xaru
yo you will have 107 skills to put in: akara, izual and book of skill in all 3 diff.....98+9=107....anyway 75% block rate aint enough...haha shield pallys with 250% block rate...
and no... its 110... act1 - 1 pt, act2 - 1 pt, act4 - 2 pts... sheesh

yuhoo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
didnt we talk about that.... n e ways amramgeddon flitch.. yeah thats way better than maras... west coast has something like that called wraith coller but its alot worse in my opinion

OneShotWonder

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm so happy I am lvl 92 now and my merc is lvl 92 with 40/15 WF, 40/15 Gaze, and 40/15 shaft.. and I have not lost a duel all day... Yes I'm still a newb at dueling but for being a newb and the gear i have im doing good... I have beat bugged out barbs... zons... and assn... I have not had a match with a good sorc yet. Ill try to to find a good sorc to duel tonight. Also I fought a bugged out zon and barb that where allied at the same time lol they where newb pks.. (i remind you im an unbugged pvper...) anyway HW time.

OSW

influentz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by OneShotWonder
with frosts i have like 1332 with the mage fists i have 1000 i still have alot of stat points to use... think i should keep my mage fists and bump my mana up to 1200... also I was thinking of keeping my frost burns and getting an Armageddon Fletch.. then i can put rest of my points in vit...

OSW
i think a breaking pt is 900... u dont really need anymore than that hehe unless u'r a pure nova sorc... pkers usually dont need too much energy... basically keeping nrg at base or 50-100 pts is enough

influentz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what u really want is vit heheh my sorc has 417 vit without valor... 648 with heheh she has over 2.2k life with the 08 valor

OneShotWonder

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I see... thanks for the help influentz... wel i don't use nova at all think i should stick with the magefists with arm fletch.. or go arm fletch with frost burns... with frost burns i have like 1334 mana with magefists i put stats points into energy will i had 1000 in mana... I'll go ahead and punp rest of points into vit. I think frostbruns with the arm fletch will be best i like alot of mana so it does not drain as fast when people are hitting me.. cause of energy field... but what do you think. you seem to know what your talking abot..

Thanks
OSW

PS: Influentz go to page one first post. tell me what you think of my set up and if I should change anything...

yuhoo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you need mana agianst other sorcs... 1 orb and youll be out of mana

if your using mana shield

yuhoo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i wanna get a 1.08 valor for my sorc then id hit like 2k+life w. my .08 shako.. i have 1313 right now w/ gardian angel

OneShotWonder

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by yuhoo
i wanna get a 1.08 valor for my sorc then id hit like 2k+life w. my .08 shako.. i have 1313 right now w/ gardian angel
Nice.. how much did you drop into energy none? I put 75 into "vit" (oops) i mean energy......

OSW

PS: "Ugh" home work sucks :( :eek:

yuhoo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think like 90 is in it or something like that.... im not to sure... but w/ duel occy rings, wiz, and frosts its like 1100 mana or something like that... its enough though i have lvl 16 warmth with only 5 skills put in it....

OneShotWonder

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have some questoons... whats better 2x frost raven rings? or 1x raven frost and 1x SOJ? also whats better for my set up war travs or water walks? Is this a good cold arrow merc setup Blackhorns, 160/60 ias armor, 40/15 WF? how does that merc setup sound? I say don't use shaft and gaze because they die fast as hell with shaft and gaze..

OSW