My sorc pvp ideas & questions… (read)

yuhoo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you get 110 skill points #@#$ers.. lol... how did you get 107 ahahahah.... 98 skills from lvls(no dont get 1 for lvl 1) then 12 from quests 6 from izzy, 3 from akara, 3 from radament... omg 107 ahahaha some 1 cant add... well 2 people cant....
and saying that sorcs r pussies.... i dont know about that 1.. considering that zons r the most hacked char in the game( cause there scared of every 1)

OneShotWonder

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by yuhoo
you get 110 skill points #@#$ers.. lol... how did you get 107 ahahahah.... 98 skills from lvls(no dont get 1 for lvl 1) then 12 from quests 6 from izzy, 3 from akara, 3 from radament... omg 107 ahahaha some 1 cant add... well 2 people cant....
and saying that sorcs r pussies.... i dont know about that 1.. considering that zons r the most hacked char in the game( cause there scared of every 1)
haha i know i forgot to add the act1 and act3 quests :p

OSW

OneShotWonder

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey with my set up how much mana should I have with my mods?? like how much should I drop in energy?? hmm i have 10 in warmth ill max it how much mana do i need to be a good pvp and how much vit??

OSW

yuhoo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what ever is left just drop it all in vit... you should at leat have like 1200 mana..... i have 1100 w/ out sojs but i have frost burns.... i regenerate enough so i can always tele

OneShotWonder

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by yuhoo
what ever is left just drop it all in vit... you should at leat have like 1200 mana..... i have 1100 w/ out sojs but i have frost burns.... i regenerate enough so i can always tele
I see... I have ten into warmth with 940 mana ill bump my mana up to 1200 do i need more in warmth? should I max it??

Thanks for the help!
OSW

OneShotWonder

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok thanks... I have a question I am useing I was wondering if I need to switch any of my epuipment... Like my Wizard spike for an Occy or switch my oops... magefists for some frost burns??? what do you think..

Thanks for all the help
OSW