My sorc pvp ideas & questions… (read)

OneShotWonder

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok lol I was thinking of some ideas with what I should do with the 25 ponits I have left I put 5 into cold mastery

Idea 1: 5 more in cold mastery, 10 shiver armor, 10 warmth

Idea 2: max warmth, 5 more in cold mastery

Idea 3: 10 in warmth, max cold mastery

Witch idea do you think sounds best.. It seems I would guess all of you would say idea 1.. But I like idea 1 :p

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
man i i hope the bnet team gets there act up together, i mnea they did USWest first, then ASIA2 AND EUROPE TOGETHER and then started on ASIA AND ASIA3, they started USEast last... WTF IS UP WITH THAT

influentz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
re: warmth

Originally posted by OneShotWonder
hmmmm with my gear (all unbugged) I have about 26 pts in all maxed skills i need to drop a couple into cold mastery to hit 82 then ill put rest of points in what warmth??

OSW
a rule of thumb... 10 pts into warmth without the bonuses is a good amount to have for any type of sorc, except pure nova sorcs...

influentz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by OneShotWonder
Oh one thing about the block rate so at like lvl 80 with gear ill have like 40% block rate as I get a higher lvl i'll have like 32-33??

PS: with the gear I have listed on page one at lvl 99 about how much dex would you say i needed to hit 74-75 block rate??

OSW
a safe zone for a lvl 99 sorc having a 75% block rate is around 140-150 total dex... that goes for about almost any other class... if u'r using stormshield anyways...

OneShotWonder

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey thanks alot Influentz.. So should I go ahead and place stat points into my dex?? I have shaft on now till I get that 1.08 valor... Will that make a big difference in my block rate or is it only your shiled that really matters??

OSW

PS: About a month and a half ago a good real life friend got me back into diablo 2 i used to just play classic... But I kinda wanted to get back into it and he helped me out alot hooking me up with gear to get me started.. So if I come off as a newb sorry :p hehe

OneShotWonder

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yet another question from me :p If I use 1.08 valor and I have 224 stats left when I hit lvl 99. I have 75% block and all the str i need for my items(I have not placed any stats in vit or energy yet) what should I place my stats in?? I'm also going to have high to max warmth...

OSW

xaru

Member!
Reaction score
yo you will have 107 skills to put in: akara, izual and book of skill in all 3 diff.....98+9=107....anyway 75% block rate aint enough...haha shield pallys with 250% block rate...

OneShotWonder

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by xaru
yo you will have 107 skills to put in: akara, izual and book of skill in all 3 diff.....98+9=107....anyway 75% block rate aint enough...haha shield pallys with 250% block rate...
What quests do I get skill points from doing? and a pally will never hit me... what block rate should I have???

99+9=108

OSW

emil--

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
SORC ARE PUSSYS THET SHOULDENT BE ALLOWED TO HOSTILE PERIOd. I DO LIKE FOLLOWING THEM IN COW AND MEPH RUNS THP =)^^