u need skill to play money maps too -_-
its just different than non money maps but non the less there is skill required

- send all 4 probes to mine
- que probe and send to mine
- second qued probe should build a pylon and then to mine
- keep pumping out probes and dont stop
- build 2 gateways and another pylon
- keep making probes!!!
- make zealots fast (if ur playing a rush game)

then go on from there cuz it would take me forever to write everthing plus i dont want being better than me using my own strategy ;)

p.s. remember ur start is extremely important

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
heh.....by the time you have 12 Zeals i already have DT's/Zeals. you've obviously been playing with newbies.

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Moof-Ader
not ne more and ive changed my strat
wow....do you follow certain "strats" in every single game??? sc is not about following the same strat over against your opponent...It is about variety, skill, and micro.... All strats can be countered...and i mean ALL...You also need intelligence to play sc as well...knowing what to do in certain situations, and reacting fast to your opponent's moves...

You need the INTELLIGENCE to come up with new and unique playing styles which are nice and effective and are hard to counter

Originally posted by Moof-Ader
I made like 20 probes and i was playing against guys who were like 12-5 and 11-7.Somewhere in that range.
u mean 12 wins and 5 losses??? Records don't mean anything most of the time...however...in some cases, u will meet really good people with excellent and PURE records...i.e. no hacks, no compstomp, etc... i know people with 2200-200 ,80-2284, and I myself am around 780-180...All those ppl i know, kick ass...so u can't judge a guy by their record...

if you think ur strat is unstoppable, 1v1 me and i'll prove you wrong...