My problem with late game Zerg.

forgotmypasswd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Please help me:

This particular game was a no clutter money map but even on a normal map with expansions it gets even worse.

With zerg I start off real strong, but the longer the game gets the weaker I become.

I was combo'ing lings with my mates dragoons and we where eating up terran golioths like a smorgasboard. Guardians taking out tanks. one player droped out so it was 2v3. But we musta held out for like 10-20 mins.

Later in the game, I get too scattered and spread out. I stop replacing key units, like defilers and lurks. I keep thinking I have a big army and keep micro'ing the battle in the front but my units get lower and lower and lower, untill i cant even defend against a simple mass of BC's!

I dont know whats wrong, I dont have this problem as terran, and as terran I use more variety in units than the 3 or 4 of zerg.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
mass hydralisk fast, cheap ,and ****ing strong

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I suggest that you just build more hatcherys so you can build more units faster and you have a greater army. I also suggest you make mass hydralisks.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Defliers+lings/Hydra pretty good late game if low mineral patches left

Dark-Shenlong

Member!
Reaction score
All you really need is mutas. I have won so many games with em. Cause this is a moneymap get loz of hatches. ZERG IS best with building fast. So bcs come=scourges. It works for me. If its NR take that strat and if its Rush then go hydras with lings. and if game stretches add in some ultras diflers and mabeye some lurkers as a def

sprucegoose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
upgrade hydras get a pack of lurkers a defiler or 2 and a few lings use the lings 2 scout ahead and bring the enemy to yuor hydras and lurkers cast w/defiler and wola whoever was attacking you is dead:lucifer

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Not sure why BCs are an issue with the zerg. No one EVER goes BCS against me on LT as zerg.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
lol u died from mass bc????? sad :( just go dev//muta (if possible valks is much better cuz splash) BEST COMBO in sc kills any air like stepping on shit :)

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
or get deflier with both plague and dark swarm and u will own those bcs in no time.