My new story: Intergalactic Boot Camp

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
The sun caught me in the eyes, reflecting off of my command center. My troops were getting restless, fingers twitching on their gauss rifles, and boots stirring up the dust. I heard them rumbling, complaining about just standing around...When do we move in. How soon till we attack. The questions of the day. Don't ask me soldiers. I'm only the trainee.
Yes, it was my first day in the combat sims at the Intergalactic Boot Camp. Here I would learn to build up a base from nothing, sometimes starting with as little as four SCVs. I had been doing pretty well so far. You show a strong knack for combat strategy, my commander's words echoed in my head as I gazed down upon my small army of marines. So far I had trained ten and I was planning on heading into the enemy base soon. Of course, ten marines would never suffice in the real world of combat, but this was just a sim, and the enemy was supposedly a novice just like me.
Well, it's now or never...The thought flashed through my head. I lifted the intercom to give the "attack" signal. The sun struck my eyes again. I glanced up at the horizon...A wraith...? Goliaths...?
What the Hell...My base was under attack by a massive army. I stood and watched, helplessly as my puny ten marines were mowed down my siege tanks. As my supply depots were bombarded with goliath fire. As my SCVs ran for shelter only to be stopped in their tracks by enemy wraiths...
My radio was going dead. It crackled wildly like the flames consuming my command center. lololololzz u dumbass newb!1!11111!! hahahahahaha It was the last thing I heard. Then my radio went dead and I soon followed it.

*****************************​

Thanks for reading. Based on my own experience playing StarCraft on Battle.net.

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol badger i loved it! you started it off great and ended it better :)

XenLiger

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It Blows shit man its supost to be a sim? uhh never mind ile think later....... IT SUCKS THAT ALL I GOTA SAY IT SUCKS!!!!! ASSS!!! u a newb he a newb or supost to be why not the comannder **** HIM? ok idont get it your supost to be a newb right? and the outher guyys SUPOST to be a newb? if so why would he be walking in with an army.... its all a sim OK WHAT IM SAYING IS STUPID heres that i mean... ***((()))*** IT SUCKS AND I DONT GET IT ***((()))***

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Have you ever actually tried to play a newb game on Starcraft?