My new avatar

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
i never actually seen Samus's face. if pan's av is really Samus, then i think that samus could be challenging rinoa for hottest chick in my mind. i cant choose... ARRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if ur wondering, yes i have read all of the LOTR books + The Hobbit, and numerous other books by J.R.R Tolkien (okay, 1, but i cant remember the title). I know that J.R.R is a russian, as is Leo Tolstoy (or Tolstoi, wutever u choose), who is the writer of Ana Karenina (i dunno if i spelled it right) (851 pages), War and Peace (Over a 1000 pages) (I think it's his greatest book), and other great titles that are placed in russia (i think... maybe... i dunno).

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
well Flash, i'll let you have your avatar, i decided o go back to the classic that started alll this fuss.

Just remember though, dont ever challenge me for a sexy avatar contest, for i know where Deedlit comes from, and i actually know the official hentai movie website with tons of pics.

muahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

flashflores2

Premium Member
Reaction score
ghetto, im sorry just wait till my parent leave....muwahahha...hehe my i will be know as the avatar god!

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
wait flash i got an idea, y dont we combine efforts to become the Avatar rulers??

Both our avatars own, so lets stop this fighting and and team up to overthrow and disgrace all other avatars who dare challenge :)

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
say, um, flash, edit off the beast, send me the pic at Squall591@yahoo.com Ghetto, edit off her dress, send it to me. NOW!!!!!!!!! BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flashflores2

Premium Member
Reaction score
hahah together we shall rule! yea i have always wanted to say that um..even if i did edit off the dragon you would be able to see anymore man.....its 2D

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
our avatars shall be known as the avatars of kings, we will be known as forum gods to all who here of our names!!

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
i dun give a damn give me the nude vers of them NOW!!!!!!!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
No matter what Samus is still the greatest!!! No gay Elf that isn't even our species. Is made up. Even if they did exist they are dead or gone now. And Samus isn't completely human she has the blood of a race known as the Chozo because they ;gave her her suit that kicks ass and stuff.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
u guys should read the silmarriolion, b4 saying some things that u did..

Galadriel is also a superior Elf, of another race than Elrond.. btw, elrond is an half - elf, both man and elf, and his brother was Elros, first king of Numenor, tho which Aragorn him self is relative..

So, Arwen and Aragorn are cousins

Galadries has more that 2000, that is the age when the first war ring happened..

I dont know her age, but she is older than Elrond (a lot older), and its because of her and her cousin 8or borhter,l im not sure) that the superior elves had come to the Midlle Earth, they were b4 in the Isle of Amar, at Valinor, home of the Valar, the Gods (we can call them that) of J.R.R Tolkien world

I LOVE TOLKIEN

his best book wasnt for me LOTR, it was silmarilion, has a lot of more heroes, and more hard times, etc...

Lotr is only a description of one adventure, the silmarriolin is an history book

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
ewww, so in the movie, Aragorn wants to sleep with his cousin? Thats just wrong

As for me, I still wish Elves existed, thier so hot :p

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
That is not as disgusting as greek mithology, The Titan Uranis merried his mother Gaia, His son Cronos merried his sister, and his son Zeus merried his sister Reia. Cousins aree nothing compared to that.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
yep lol

greeks are all perverts (at least the gods)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
was it cronos or uranis that married Gaia?? i think it was cronos..

neverthelçess on of thoses killed the other (sone killed father) and then Zeus killed his father too

what a great moral indeed

Bjornita

Reaction score
cronos killed his father, then there was an oracle that told him that he would be killed by one of his kids, too. so cronos ate all of his children, only zeus escaped into the woods and his mother cared for him. they got the titans to help, they got some stuff too....zeus killed his father, cut open his stomach, and out popped his siblings, the main gods and goddesses of the greek panthaeon. really, quite odd.