My Music

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Whether a band is good or bad isn't relative to opinion. It's relative to my opinion.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
I'm still trying to decide if you're serious about that. My hope says you aren't but my past experience says you are.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
Eek is so damn cool he has the best taste in music because he listens to band no one has ever heard of

DoomedSoul

Ur local Wc3 Emo
Reaction score
okay look here i dont wanna aurgue i mean i came to talk about gamming and other things has i have... but i will not judge somebodies taste in music. some music i dont like and i will voice MY opinion on them... i did not come here to make enimies as i guess i have... Stan has it out for me and i dont know y???

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
those sigs are stupid do you really think anyones gonna care what music uve been listening to

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Didn't he have sex with that man?

Love brightens up my day.

Everytime I feel bad or depressed, or someone else is sad or down, all I have to do is point at her and say "That. You could've been that,but you aren't".

Cheers everyone up.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Nirvana is decent.

Kurt Cobain isn't the second coming of Jesus everyone ****ing makes him out to be.

What was the last thing Kurt Cobain said before he died?
"Can't wait to smoke this bong"!
I think you went through all the Kurt Cobain jokes and picked the least funny one you could.