My ideas for SC2 (rocket launchin marines!)

~*SandMan*~

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sc2

I got an idear sc2 Marines should have rocket launcher like its an upg and an icon on screen when u select him. And also for hydra when they atack with acid it shuld keep burning you after the atack same thing with firebat. And Terran should be able to build fortress walls that wuld be cool and they should be able to build stuff underground that wuld be tight.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Interesting ideas... the rocket launching marine is kinda retarded though lol. I like the idea of walls being implemented. I think they should introduce something like that for each race. Terran could just have plain, steel/metal walls. Protoss could have an "Energy Wall" and zerg could have some sort of living wall that could hurt/kill anything that touched it (so you'd need long ranged units to kill them). The hydra idea is alright too, sorta like how devororers attack slows down enemy shooting?

~*SandMan*~

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: Sc2

Originally posted by ~*SandMan*~
I got an idear sc2 Marines should have rocket launcher like its an upg and an icon on screen when u select him. And also for hydra when they atack with acid it shuld keep burning you after the atack same thing with firebat. And Terran should be able to build fortress walls that wuld be cool and they should be able to build stuff underground that wuld be tight.
Lol vote me bad do the world a favor blam me plz -~*SandMan*~-

~*SandMan*~

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sc2

Ok i got an idear...... well here goes terrans should have an icon on command center where if the cc is in trouble or under atack u can click it and al near by units garrison in it and atack also.. they need to introduce water units or something because land and air get boring after a while.

~*SandMan*~

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sc2

This wil be my last posting for a while.... ok heres the idear it came to me as i was playing turok:evolution for ps2 strange huh?
wel anyways zerg should be able to infest animals on planets and make them into units or something like a ling gos up to a urasadon and infests it then it turns into a kind of ultralisk but fast as hell and it rams things...lol cal me crazy well thats it (=

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I merged all 3 of your threads together... no need to start a new thread for each idea. Just post all your ideas in this thread, most of them are pretty good...

soljah

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i want to see a rocket launin marine too, accept i want it to have guns too. i think a cool gyuy would be a goliath that has 4 guns instead of 2 maybe guns n his feet ?? then they would each do alot of damage too.

Payment

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Starcraft 2 Hoax

Here is a picture of a Starcraft 2 screenshot. But, I doubt it is real because I doubt Blizzard is that far in the developmental process. But if you want to check out the picture here it is:

http://www.starcraft-2.com/screenshots/Battle.JPG

The picture looks pretty real, but notice how there is food, gold, and wood. I think they would stick to basic Starcraft elements. But, whoever made the picture did a good job with a hoax.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Starcraft 2

First off that picture is real, it used a special editor you can download. if u beat war 3 on hard you get a movie with marines, hydras lings and space grunts. you can put these units in a warcraft 3 map and play using them. you will see a couple games out with marines in it like Star shipt troopers and mini gunners.

A

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Maybe give a Terran Buildings the ability to land on top of water or something like that, but i couldnt see SC with water units.

A unit that can move underground is a good idea, but thats kinda too powerful.

What SC2 really needs is a unit that can run over smaller units :)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The rocket launching marines are gay, BTW did you know that in the Original starcraft BETA (When the graphics were all screwed up and stuff(yet it looked more realistic), that marines had grenades, (like spider mines a one shot deal) and they would toss them. i have seen videos. there was a whole lot of stuff they took out like in war 3. They were going to have the burning leagiopn playable but it was
to powerfull.

KerriganForever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
stores.andale.com
I think the maps determine which forces to use. Some maps require more AirForce then ground units.

More Tunnels and Water would add more interest.

I really like the "wall" idea.

I)arkBlaze

Reaction score
Website
clik.to
Ya, but would be really cool would be if the terrans had a building that could lift off and attack. Or mabey when a building gets destroyed there should be units inside that come out and attack. You know what I mean? Rocket lanching marines sounds cool though but mabey it should be like an energy thing where they can fire them until the depleat the energy then they have to use their guns like the stim pack only boosts them for awhile.

~*SandMan*~

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sc2

Lol like 2 weeks after i make this thread people reply well then just dont start posting after that ammount of time because i was gonna delete this

Evilchi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
WATER UNITS. Esp Terran, they should have some water-based buildings or units DEFINITELY. And when a Dropship explodes over water the death animation should include sinking life rafts...lol

Like the Dropship pilots say: "In the event of a water landing, YOU may be used as a flotation device."

PS If SC2 looks anything like that bogus pic it will suck. I mean, the Marines are all choppy and identical (identical in a bad way as opposed to original SC where they are identical in a good way), the Hydralisk is all angles instead of smooth and flowing like an organic should be, and what the **** is that floating yellow ball? Can anybody else see that or is it just me?

PPS: sandman, Hydralisks DO NOT shoot acid. It says in the manual AND in the game that their weapon is Needle Spines, which are propelled (depending on who you believe) by extremely suggestive movements of where the 'Lisk's hips should be OR by pockets of Vespene mounted just under the needle spine growths (sort of like farting out of your shoulders with spikes being propelled by the fart). Does that sound odd to anyone besides me?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
The unit that will move underground but attack above-ground. Is similar to that of Tiberian Sun, it's a unit called 'Devils Tongue' it's a flamethrowing machine. Pretty shit unit. The game also has moveable units underground but it is a Transportation unit.

ross

Member!
Reaction score
i think they need a unit for terran that u can switch gunswith

Mange

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I like the idea of a wall. But than some people will go overboard with walls. And also things that can swim or move underground would be the best.