My First Win 2v2

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Okay, I have to post at least one.

Last night, around 1:30 a.m. I finally took my NE skills to the battle grounds. It was a 2v2 and the noobs were playing teatime. From a quick scare in the beginning our hero, PauseBreak(pink), only continued to fight, with the selfless help from his ally, with more resolve. Taking an early lead with archers and DR and PotM the archers found their mark as they set forth in one of their first challenges.

Replay below:

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
its great that u won and all but there is a replay section :p

PauseBreak

Reaction score
I know :( I just wanted to post this once. No worries, all others (if nay) will be posted in the correct place.

_JaKE

Reaction score
good job, yopu be a fine warcrafter

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
hunts > archer.

thats all I ahve to say.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Congrats on your first win :). I will watch it later and give you my feedback, even though I am not good at NE anymore :(.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Yes, feed back would be awesome!

Even though I DID leave myself open like I did early on I have to learn not to be so head strong.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Take it from me, just pick 2 races, master them... done! After about 500 games or so, I decided to go Human / Orc!

brightlight

Member!
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Take it from me, just pick 2 races, master them... done! After about 500 games or so, I decided to go Human / Orc!
you have to know to play all races. Choose primary race, but not knowing anything about other race leads to people spamming imba. Before sky won the wcg, when the human was consider the weakest u wouldn't believe how many ne players complain how strong hu is agisnt ne..

Also in wcreplays.com when grubby wins, grubby fans are gg, when like sweet, lucifer, moon wins, imba fiend, imba destroyers, imba mass talon -_-; Also the whole point of playing all race fairly well is to understand it's weakness

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Of course. I picked two races already (Hu/Orc), then I learn to be prepared to counter any race with anything. If you don't, then you should just consider returning the game to the store, cause you are not going to win any games at that rate.

Reaction score
How come i cant watch replays?