My First Signatures

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Definitely loving the first and last, and not bad.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the 2nd just looks a little too unreal. set that swirl object (i take is a imple brush) and set it to overlay or something.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
1st: 2/10
2nd: 2/10
3rd: 2/10
4th:2/10
sorry but i advice u to do something other than create these blinding images of decripting horror that even a 3 year old could wip up and the only reason u got over 1 was because u was thanking flashflores and hes awesome

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
2nd one looks a little strange. Would have been better without the funny looking smoke.

I like 4th.

- Amantis

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
1st: 2/10
2nd: 2/10
3rd: 2/10
4th:2/10
sorry but i advice u to do something other than create these blinding images of decripting horror that even a 3 year old could wip up and the only reason u got over 1 was because u was thanking flashflores and hes awesome
i challenge you to a Sig-Off!!

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm just not a big fan of random lines going across the picture. The one I have now took me like 5 minutes to do. I DO plan on doing better its just that I havent had time in class for a while. Mikes been pushing us to finish out project which is really pissing me off. I hate scripting :(

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
I'm just not a big fan of random lines going across the picture. The one I have now took me like 5 minutes to do. I DO plan on doing better its just that I havent had time in class for a while. Mikes been pushing us to finish out project which is really pissing me off. I hate scripting :(
It's abstract style.

and I can tell the one you have now took 5 minutes to do.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Oh come on guys, don't start!

And I liked the last one, but I don't care for the text "Embers". Maybe a different font and a border or something.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I like abstract just not sharp 1-3 pixel lines going straight across like that.

All this thing right here was to have something different. Dark blue background, white brushes overlayed, and Vivi duplicated 3 times with decreasing opacity and fill and a little text in there also. Nothing special.