My first photoshop work...

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
This is jus normal text effect... My first work in photoshop. Plz rate it out of 10, and if anyone knows any tutorial site for photoshop, Plz put it in the reply, thx :D

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Here is second one that i jus retried.. didnt work out very well =/ I dunno why im getting the white thingy in the edges of the text... Anyone know why?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Outer glow might be a problem.

Too bland. As a NE player you might want to be more creative.

PS7 tutorials available in the parent forum, GFX Land.

Whoops, forgot to rate: 6/10 for both, but too bland.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
NEEDS A BACKGROUND. I mean you play d2 and warcraft and cant think of a backgound to put on? come on now.
Come on!!! thats why i need some sites for tutorial!! :( im photoshop noob! And yes.. ill try to make it more creative and like NE player :D

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
ty alot guys :D

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
muahaha new work!

Hi, heres another new sig/something... that i jus made, its not too bad (i think...) tho font colour being white is hard to read.... any suggestions? And can anyone post tutorial about opacity strips? Ive been to sites.. and i dun understand it :(

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Another one.. jus finished... cubes + spikes + and cool text :D

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
hmm also, anyone know how to stroke a text? im making a sig... pretty simple.. but im stuck in stroking a text, without it it will look bad prob >.<

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
sry for double post, had to attach file,

here is my sig.. i think i need stroke for the text, and put up any suggestions... its pretty darn simple =/

oh and for d2 and war 3 back ground, im gonna do that when i get more hang on to photoshop and when i get better... :D

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
^^ for your sig, how did you that fading thingy... for your text and the pic on right side? (like blending into other thingys...) =/

and yes i noticed i need to put more work into my sig.. afterall its only the first one =/

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
^^ do you have any tutes or anything to start me off for using feather tool? i havent seen it.