My demo(Dust)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
This is a demo of me playing dust. The reason I made this demo was because of a guy calling me a hacker(he didn't like me kill their whole team literally only with hs's,6 guys) . This demo starts with me at 8-0 ,and ends at 3X-9. Enjoy, if you pay attention I'm sure you can learn to get easy headshots.

File is 11mb. Also, if this doesn't seem to be in the right section, is there a right one for demos 0_o, please just move it.

Edit: Couldn't upload, too big. I'll post a link to a FTP or something.

http://www.freewebs.com/risendemon/Dust.zip

^Link to demo^

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
freewebs give you the slowest download speed ever....... try angelfire

X

xjMaN88lx

wow dude... if anything i should post one of my demos here or ask my buddy 3D|Kim to show u how to really own..

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by xjMaN88lx
wow dude... if anything i should post one of my demos here or ask my buddy 3D|Kim to show u how to really own..
Are you trying to be an ass? or just showing off? I was trying to show these guys how to get easy head shots since most still don't get where head levels are.

Did you even watch the demo? Also, I'll be sure to ask morgan when I see him again to ask Kim if they know you.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master_America
You do know that the headshot boxes in Counter-Strike are screwed up?

Try getting a headshot from behind someone some time. You'll find it a bit tricky.
Oh I know that, all of the headshots except maybe 2 in this demo are from the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.