My avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'm asking all of you. look at my avatar, what is better this one or the previous one?

CLOSED!

If you want to ask what people think of your avatar go to GFX Land in the special intrests section ~AxL

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
i like the previous one

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
the one you posted, its definetely better. um could you please tell my brother that samus is really a female?(he was deeply shocked when i told him and he wouldnt belive it.)

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
The one you posted is definatly better.

Aaand... I always thought that Samus was a male...

Btw... Merry new year! Ooo i really like new years eve... Getting drunk, go out to watch and talk to other drunk ppl. One guy dragged me half cross town just to see some disgusting puke on the ground...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Ok, Samas Arom is the Female hero of the Metroid series. My current Avatar is the reward if you beat metroid fusion in under 2:00 hours with 100% items collected (WHICH IS ****ING HARd i can barely beat it with 33% under 3 hours) and she is the bounty hunter. the post i am posting is a shot of her after u beat super Nintendos Super Metroid. Currently it is rumored that u get to see her in full 3-D naked (ok not Naked but one must always wish) if u beat Metroid Prime at 100%.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
its on topic but its old

Status
Not open for further replies.