Music writing software

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I can like write these awesome MIDI tracks which will make you all weep at my genius.

I can't remember what the software I use to write them with is called, though, but hey, 8-bit is never going to win against 128-kbit, is it? ...*

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
real men use staff paper

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
reference: yes bruv, i know what youre saying. what im on about is once someone knows their beats from their bars and goes off on their own way, all it depends on then is their imagination. some people have it some dont.

i learnt from being around people that did it and learning the rest from the internet. i know **** all about what they teach in the music theory classes and till maybe now ive just been experimental, but im still reasonably capable of making a few of the sparks i get in my head come out through my phones and sound good while im havin a quick session, i assume others are too. we'll see man..

while im at it may as well ask, what format are we submitting the final tracks in? mp3 or up on myspace or something? same for any samples used?

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Hmmm completely forgot that BF doesn't allow mp3 uploads.

Well I'll think about it but if you have any good ideas lemme know.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
It can allow uploads if you pack into a ZIP.vB doesnt care about the contents, as long as its within the size restrictions.

Airgoh

Member!
Reaction score
my mind

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
a myspace page or something? myspace artist page? that would be easiest and wouldnt leech any bandwidth, plus you could always stream them if you dont have the patience to download them all..

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
That would also suffice. You host the music on something like MySpace. I think there might be an application on Facebook that does so.