Music For D3?

Deathmetal0987

Member!
Reaction score
Music-hmmmmm

the music in D2 was soothing. music should change with the mood. Fighting bosses needs to have an awsome intro-"Dun Dun DUUUUUUUUUN!" and things like that. I personally like the d2 music, but creepy areas like dungeans should be creepy.

Deathmetal0987

Member!
Reaction score
Music-hmmmmm

the music in D2 was soothing. music should change with the mood. Fighting bosses needs to have an awsome intro-"Dun Dun DUUUUUUUUUN!" and things like that. I personally like the d2 music, but creepy areas like dungeans should be creepy. also, no music with lyrics, that would be kinda wierd like your playing and there is a gay nsync fag singing or something. kinda awkward dontyathink? I just think that lyrics in the game wouln't go good with the game. Deathmetal and Black etal would be good. (the music, not lyrics, form Nymphetamine by Cradle of filth would be very sweet.) if anybody thinks of hip-hop they need to die. That would be funny though-like a blooper-your in medival earth and you hear someone rapping about spinners and girls in thongs and such, but i wouldnt want any rap or anything like that.
maybe an orchestra with a quire for certain events, like fighting a boss.