Music For D3?

XxTrojan_ManxX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
HEY GUYS WUT MUZIC SHOULD THEY PLAY IN D3!?
THE MUSIC ON D2 LoD SCARES THE S*IT OUT OF MY LITTLE BROTHER! lol POST A LINK TO THE MUSIC THEY SHOULD PLAY! ILL B POSTIN MINE SOON!

MiNiAn

Member!
Reaction score
Soon? ;)

Hmmm..

I think they should have some sort of evil music in act5 because it is the last act ^^

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
u should beable to load the music u want to hear in the game... this isnt for reality just a cool idea i think.so u can get a mess ppl who like a certain band all cowing or wut not.u could have elevator music for rushing

dudemare

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
(")quote(")

-I think they should have some sort of evil music in act5 because it is the last act

yah just like in final fantasy lol with the big fights its a good idea

JBWT3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
NO way the music in Diablo 1 was way scarier... i think D2 music is gay. Diablo one had hella creepy ass music and when i first ran into the butcher (I think i was 11-12) I like crapped my pants.

The scary music + 12:30p.m. + Dark church + "AHHH FRESH MEAT"

Sweet jesus save me

Urza

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
maybe they could include something faster paced for fighting bosses, it just seems kinda boring with the same music for the whole act

Clan-DoA

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea i agree with jbwt3 they should have the music from d1, hehe butcher was creepy had nightmares the frist time i fought him hehe.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
some sort of thrash metal for when you fight end bosses like they do in fight sequences in movies then when you get closer to beating the monster than could change it to some sort of slow tempo inspirational crap.

buggers

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
some METAL is all it needs some iced earth or some death metal bands like deicide maybe cradle of filth since they have a kind of demonic sound to their music even though they dont have really good music

ark_knight

Member!
Reaction score
Hey i have a better idea instead of listining to there music on the computer just play the music that you want to hear that's what i do!
:shoot :fwink <------- i told them there is no D3 coming out.........was that a good idea?

FollowTheReaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"some METAL is all it needs some iced earth or some death metal bands like deicide maybe cradle of filth since they have a kind of demonic sound to their music even though they dont have really good music"

Hell yea, I love iced earth. I think some good black metal would be great to play in diablo, some Emperor or something:lucifer

Rath

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LINKIN PARK @ Bosses
System of a Down when Dueling
Good Charlotte when Mfing
Elevator Music when Rushing
Wuala. Great game :D

Rune_Master13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ark_night is right and i never play with the volume on cause my computers speakers are busted (i had played cows about 2 months before i heard one of their moo's) so i dont care about the music and if u uploaded music it would lag your ass off but as for the thought of d3 i think sincerly they will screw up so bad on it (be nice if they didnt but...). What they really need is to just improve on d2 and come out with anouther expansion and just keep on doin that

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya sure but music would be nice like in mk the movies when your in the fight if ya want to hear them pm me w/your e-mail addresse and ill send them to you
:wavey :D

JexlinTheBloody

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.metalstorm.vze.com
Originally posted by Rath
LINKIN PARK @ Bosses
System of a Down when Dueling
Good Charlotte when Mfing
Elevator Music when Rushing
Wuala. Great game :D
Yea right those bands suck. You need some real metal liek they said Iced Earth, In Flames, At the Gates, Blind Guardian maybe, Rhapsody Nevermore, Darkest Hour, Dark Tranquility, Opeth, Soilwork, Unearth, Iron Maiden etc.

And if you wanted something scary go with Cannibal Corpse...

Morwynn999

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I support Cradle of Filth definately, but not for gameplay, I think it would take away from the proto-medieval feel of the game. Perhaps in the opening sequence/titles, a little bit of "Her Ghost in the Fog" would be fantabulescent.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
They should play some of godhead's musical stuff...very freaky. Like Headache Symphony, Laura's Theme, Raven Crow, Doubt, Departure...

Very awesome stuff