Multiple universes

So what do you think of my theory?

• What the hell is he talking about?

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • I agree

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I disagree

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • You just split my mind in two asshole.

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • I will steal this theory and use it to try to impress people.

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

elfstone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Here is an interesting theory which I am working on.

Sy for arguments sake that there are multiple universes. These universes would be outside of that which we consider the physical realms. If these universes were identical they would logically overlap, or maybe if even close.

This makes since because matter is attracted to matter as in gravity. Now since two bodys cannot occupy the same space at the same time they would not be able to be occupying the same place in time and space. However if there were some extra dimension of space objects of similar mass would be in the same place. One would think that this may be a paradox for these objects would be infinitely close, but infinitely far away from each other. Also since they occupy the same relative space at the same relative time this would seem to breach the theory that two objects cannot exist in the same space in the same time.

Since this other univrse or universes would not exist in our phisical realm this not a breach of that rule. So the same space is not occupied. although in another since it is. That is why I say infinitely close, but infinitely far away. Time is unimportant for now, because only one part of the previosly mentioned theory of time and space continum (Hopefully I got the right theory) need be different.

I of course am not sure of this, but I figured this was an interesting idea to debate so i'm posting it.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
And how would u prove it?

I see no way where u can get physihcs law and prove it.

If it is outside mesure, there is no way u can prove that.

Of course, u can have theorys, I have a scientific thereoy of my own, but it is very hard to prove without the required knowldgemtn

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by TrongaMonga
And how would u prove it?

I see no way where u can get physihcs law and prove it.

If it is outside mesure, there is no way u can prove that.

Of course, u can have theorys, I have a scientific thereoy of my own, but it is very hard to prove without the required knowldgemtn
There is an experiment out there that shows somehow another universe exists...my brother (computer engineering student) was telling me about...I really don't know too much about it but I'll try to search on the internet or ask him...

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
well in some sence i agree, i agree that heavan is an entirly new world or dimetion(spelled it wrong), so in some sense i can say i agree with u.

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Your in hell you just don't know it...it's like the matrix :D

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
we will probaly know in 3000 years if it's true. I think it's true in a way,I didn't know some those''big'' words that you used. And life is a living hell.

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think there are other universes and this is why:
Back in the day people thought that the only continents were europe asia etc. No one knew about americe, until Columbis discovered it. (they also thought the earth was flat, but thats not the point). The Columbus discovered it, and i believe that the same thing will happen in the future with the multiple universes, someone is bound to dscover sumthing like that

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ultmose
Back in the day people thought that the only continents were europe asia etc. No one knew about americe, until Columbis discovered it. (they also thought the earth was flat, but thats not the point). The Columbus discovered it, and i believe that the same thing will happen in the future with the multiple universes, someone is bound to dscover sumthing like that
actully alot people knew about america for columbus like the vikings, but columbis never knew he discovered a america he thought he landed in the philliepians(wrong spelling) and he didnt even land america he landed in some island in the carriabeam

ps:rix forgot i believe in hell and heavan

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ultmose

Gladly, history is not that linear...

elfstone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Leif erikson may be the viking which you are reffering to. There is evidence of his travel to america. There was another viking too, but I seem to have forgotten his name. By the way Columbus was a butcher. He attempted genocide upon the people living in the americas.

As far as physics either proving or disproving my theory there may not be any proof to the contrary or merit of it.

However physics could explain the dynamics of this possibility. Kind of a set of iff statements. For instance two bodies that are of similar mass would tend to occupy the same space in different dimensions due to matter attracting matter.

This statement does nothing to either refute or deny the existance of said universe, but would explain its behavior if in fact it existed.

By the way OniSyphon I am intrigued about this test do you have any info about it?

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by elfstone
Leif erikson may be the viking which you are reffering to. There is evidence of his travel to america. There was another viking too, but I seem to have forgotten his name. By the way Columbus was a butcher. He attempted genocide upon the people living in the americas.

As far as physics either proving or disproving my theory there may not be any proof to the contrary or merit of it.

However physics could explain the dynamics of this possibility. Kind of a set of iff statements. For instance two bodies that are of similar mass would tend to occupy the same space in different dimensions due to matter attracting matter.

This statement does nothing to either refute or deny the existance of said universe, but would explain its behavior if in fact it existed.

By the way OniSyphon I am intrigued about this test do you have any info about it?
Hmm I'm looking (brother is sleeping) I know it has something to do with quantum physics...I'll edit this post to keep it short...Here's something on it...it sounds right..
Here's another site

Reaction score
Website
www.cold-xero.com
your theory sounds interestingly similar to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and they travels to the Dinension X.
you say that two bodies of matter cannot occupy the same space at the same time, which is a good point. if you believe there are 2 universes that "overlap" persay, but the only way you can justify this is to say that one doesnt consist of matter which then inturn means that it doesnt exist. you also mentioned that they could exist in another dimension but that is a very vague term. and you have to be able to scientifically prove this "dimension" and it's confines.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its a good theory, but i disagree with it.yes, i think that there are more universes, galaxies, etc., but i tend to hink of universes of just other places, not really as states of mind or being. i think the universes are more conventional: threr just out here in the continuum of space, but there just like having different cotinents across the sea from each other, but on a grander scale.

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
u guys completely missed my point here, if u cant figure out why, than dont follow up on this :)

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by elfstone
Sy for arguments sake that there are multiple universes. These universes would be outside of that which we consider the physical realms.

Time is unimportant for now, because only one part of the previosly mentioned theory of time and space continum (Hopefully I got the right theory) need be different.
first of all you are talking about parallel universes not multiple universes.

secondly, time is probably the most important part of a theory like this. two objects occupying the same space at different times is time travel, two objects occupying the same place at the same time is a parallel universe.

if you believe in parallel universes, what is your opinion on neutrinos?

elfstone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A paralell dimension would be another dimension. The very word paralell refers two two or more objects. Two or more objects would not be singular but plural. Plural is another way of saying multiple. So you saying that it is not true because there is another word for it is just stupid. That is like telling someone that saying big is wrong because huge works too.

As far as the theory violating the space time continuum it would not. These bodies would be seperate. Time would remain the same and location would remain the same. In order for this not to violate the aforementioned rule there would have to be one of these parts (time and space) to be different. So maybe I should state it a little different. They occupy the same relative space, but not the same space at the same time. The same space would not technically exist in both dimentions even if both spaces were occupied. Also they probably would be both full due to the attraction of matter to other matter(gravity).

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
elsftone got no idea wot the **** u just said, but u seem smart so i agree with u :)