Multiple Games in the Works - Blizzard Confirmation

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Still not 100% sign of d3 however.

L

Laharl

It could mean that they are working on Diablo 3, but I still doubt it.

Despite the overwhelming worldwide success of the massively multiplayer online role-playing game World of Warcraft, Blizzard Entertainment is still looking beyond the franchise to other opportunities.
Wow, what a crappy journalist. They make it out as if Blizzard has no other franchise than WoW.

Sonic_Moronic

Member!
Reaction score
Big-Fat-Homo said:
It could mean that they are working on Diablo 3, but I still doubt it.

Wow, what a crappy journalist. They make it out as if Blizzard has no other franchise than WoW.
He has no idea bout gaming, shoot all of that crappy fu*** :shoot

L

Laharl

Now you wouldn't be talking about me like that, would you?

More interesting would be if Blizzard were starting a brand new series, apart from Diablo, Starcraft or Warcraft.

L

Laharl

So you immediately shoot down the idea of them creating a new series? Wow.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I say they make an FPS. I don't want another RTS or Diablo like game from them, that isn't WC/SC or Diablo.

L

Laharl

I actually agree. A Blizzard-made FPS game could be interesting. Or perhaps they didn't really quit making Starcraft: Ghost and merely made it less public?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Thats what I've been saying :( I'm telling ya, they didn;t wanna say "OH WERE GONNA REDO THE WHOLE THING" again for the third time.

L

Laharl

They should just stick with a make of it and get it out there. Instead of delaying it so many times in a row. It's really bad when it comes to fans.

Reaction score
Miles Prower said:
They should just stick with a make of it and get it out there. Instead of delaying it so many times in a row. It's really bad when it comes to fans.
''It's really bad when it comes to fans.''

or patience.

by all means, wait for an announcement on blizzard

L

Laharl

You see, Drognan, every delay costs them money in sales. If they had just gone with the original expected release they would've made a lot more off of it.

Then again that's also implying that Blizzard is competently run.

Tiznit

Member!
Reaction score
"We have two other very, very key franchises to our company's history and to our company's future success. The Diablo and Starcraft franchises are of the utmost importance to us as well."

That's as close to telling us directly that they will be furthering the series as it gets.
Now if only they would officially declare it....and then give us a release date...and then it was two years after that date[because, face it, the game won't come out for another two years after its announced date], then I'd be happy.

L

Laharl

Tiznit, no offense but we're already... What? Four years past the original release date for Starcraft: Ghost. If not more. Them constantly saying that they will release Starcraft/Diablo games has lost all meaning to me.

Tiznit

Member!
Reaction score
Notice how I said it'll be at least another two years after they make an *official declaration*. Not two years from now, I'm saying two years after Blizzard announces to the public a specific game title. And yes, I realize SC:G has broken two years by far. However, I don't really care about SC. So lets see, it has lost all meaning to *you* and *I* don't care. ;)

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Miles Prower said:
You see, Drognan, every delay costs them money in sales. If they had just gone with the original expected release they would've made a lot more off of it.

Then again that's also implying that Blizzard is competently run.
It doesn't really matter when a product is released... It will probably be as popular for the same amount of time as releasing earlier and initial sales should be the same.*