Moving On To the Next Level...

dArKmIsChIeF

Member!
Reaction score
[glow=black] aite...i'm an OK player...but thats it...my win percentage is around 47% for AT (http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/W3XP-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Azeroth&PlayerName=dArK_mIsChIeF)...i rarely get a 2nd hero or expand, i can use UD NE and ORC to an extent...for example

ORC
1) Blademaster
2) Grunts
3) Spirit Lodge at Tier2 (Upgrade Spirit Walker Adept)
4) Immediately tech to Tier3 at Tier2 completion
5) 2 Tauren Totems at completion of Fortress

NE
1) Warden
2) 2 Archers
3) Then Hunts
4) AoL at Tier2 (pump out Dryads)
5) Basically keep doing that till I win or die...

UD
1) DK
2) 3 Ghouls on Wood
3) 2 Crypts early...mass Fiends
4) Tomb of Relics
5) At Tier2 get Slaughterhouse (Obsidian Stats)
6) Sometimes get Destroyers...

The thing is...i normally like to get Hero kills...however, whenever i see pros play, they always get like Far Seer + Tauren Chieftan and stuff like that...could someone help me get better?
[/glow]

dArKmIsChIeF

Member!
Reaction score
ahhhh u got a long way to go...i dont really know where to start i could get u to a consistent 80% player thru lessons, but then id expect something in return...i dunno well see
[glow=black]yea, well ure like ranked 36 for at, so u rock...yea, i was just wondering more along the lines of theory, like why ppl get stuff first or whatever[/glow]

Scoring.Jizzy

Member!
Reaction score
well I always found the best way to learn is to play with the best...so, ill give u my pow.revo, 26-5 acct for free. But u must promise to use it only in the interest of learning. PM me if u want it, then go into clan ggl @ USEAST and ask some people for at. accept their invites, if they get pissed at u just consider it a learning experience. Finally, watch the replay RIGHT AFTER U PLAY THE GAME. if u lost, try to see what u guys did wrong, and i actually mean it like that...find exactly where u went wrong (other than micro)